63

Ali and I both laid on our backs, trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes, she turned on her side and put her face in the crook of my neck. "So amazing..." I heard her whisper before she started peppering my neck in kisses. I closed my eyes when she stopped at my spot right under my ear and slowly sucked there. She climbed on top of me and straddled my hips before looking down at me.

"We definitely need more days like this." I said as I grabbed her hips to keep her steady.

"Maybe we could take a trip. You know, after we got everything straightened out with Addison." I nodded my head and raised up and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"The sounds great baby. Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere. Just you and me for about two weeks, because let's face it, we can't leave our kids for any longer than that." I nodded my head in agreement.

"I still have that beach house in California. We could stay there for about a week or so, you know, just relaxing on the beach." She smiled down at me.

"I like the sound of that." I was shocked by her answer because a few years ago I asked did she want to go there and she went on and on about Alexis and how she might be there and why do I still have... Just then I felt her lips on mine and looked up at her as she pulled away smiling."Do you want to go to California baby?"

"I want to but as a family. I would love to take Honor and Addison swimming in the ocean. I think I know where I would love to take you. Granted it would be my first time there also, but I feel we'll enjoy ourselves there." I smiled.

"Where?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"That's going to be a surprise. I'll make sure you'll have everything you need."

"Ugh you know I hate surprises." She said as she pouted.

"I know." I raised and kissed her cheek. "But you love me. So I know that will love this."

"Better hope so." I smiled at her and raised up with her in my arms.

"I know so." I said before kissing her. Just as we were about to deepen our kiss there was a light knock on the door.

"Yes?" Ali called out as I pulled away from her.

"If you two are finished, we would like you to have breakfast with us." My mom said from the other side of the door.

"We'll be down in a minute mom."

"Okay." We waited until we heard her walk away from the door before we got out of the bed. I was about to put on a shirt and shorts when Ali walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I slowly walked in there behind her looking at her.

"What? We can't go down there smelling like sex. I don't want to hear your mom today." She said as she rolled her eyes before stepping into the shower. I stepped in behind her and pulled the glass close.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Nice of you two to finally join us." My mom said as she ate a spoonful of oatmeal and fruit.

"Mom." I mumbled out as my cheeks started to heat up. My dad snickered. I shook my head as I ran my hand through my hair. When I looked over at Ali and saw her cheeks were bright red. I put my hand on her leg under the table and she looked over at me with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you for making breakfast Pam." She said as she turned her head to look at my mom.

"You're welcome sweetie." We started to eat while making small conversation.