Part 43

Later That Night

"I'll go run your bath, just relax." She took my purse from me and walked upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator before getting my vitamins off the counter and taking two of them. I walked up the stairs and walked into our room to get a T-shirt. When I walked into the bathroom I saw candles almost everywhere.

"What is all of this?" I asked while smiling at Emily.

"Umm I was reading online that this scent would help you relax so i decided to try it out." She said while looking a little nervous. I walked up to her and kissed her. When we pulled apart she unconsciously licked her lips.

"Is it just for me, or for both of us?"

"Whatever you want." I decided to answer with actions as I pulled her to me and lifted her shirt. She put her hand on top of mine to stop me.

"Let me undress you." She said as she slowly took my shirt off. She reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Her eyes went down. "You are so gorgeous."

"My eyes are up here." She looked into my eyes and it felt like my breathing hitched in the back of my throat. It was like she was looking through my soul.

"I know, but I can still admire your body." She leaned down and kissed me. She started moving down until I felt soft kisses on my neck. She stopped to pull my pants down. When did she unzip them? I watched as she undressed and and got into the tub first and held her hand out to me. I took it and stepped into the tub. As soon as I sat between her legs and I felt the hot water my body started to relax. I felt Emily stroke my hair, I leaned back and rested my head on her chest.

"Let me take care of you." I heard her whisper before she softly kissed my ear.

"You have no idea how 'hot' that sounds right now." I heard her laugh a little and she leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Tonight isn't about that, my love." She reached for the bottle of shampoo and started rubbing my hair. I closed my eyes to the pleasure. It felt like my body practically melted at her touch. Before drifting off to sleep, I felt her kiss my neck and heard her whisper 'I love you.'

Emily's POV

I rinsed the shampoo out of Ali's hair and applied some conditioner and started to massage her scalp. When I finished with that I noticed, for the first time, that she had fallen asleep. I smiled as I heard her light snores.She deserves this. After all the things she do for Honor and me. I should do this more often. I rubbed my hands up and down her stomach and felt our little boy kick. I didn't want to wake her but I knew that she would be more comfortable in our bed.

"Ali, baby wake up." I whispered in her ear as I continued to rub her stomach.

"Hmm?"

"Let me carry you to bed." Her eyes eyes were barely open when she nodded her head and started to stand. I quickly got out of the tub and helped her out. I wrapped a towel around her and me and lifted her and carried her into our room. I laid her on the bed and put the cover over her before climbing into bed behind her.. I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed my thumb over it in slow circles until the only sound in the room was her light snores. I ,then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Ali's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times for them to focus. When I stretched I felt Emily move behind me. Her arms wrapped a little tighter around me and I smiled as I turned in her arms. I took the time to admire her features as I do this every morning that I wake up before her. You would think this gets old after being with someone for years but it doesn't. I slowly traced my finger down from her pulse point in her neck down to her chest. I stopped when I reached the scar from when she got shot my hand trembled a little before I traced it with my finger. Em jumped in her sleep and a frown formed on her forehead. I smiled a little before I leaned toward her and kissed it.