58.

"You're going to be so cute in this Taj, yes you are." I cooed at him as I held up the little Nike onesie. He stretched a little before going back to sucking on his pacifier. Once I was done dressing him I picked him up, holding him close to my chest as I walked around the room. "You get to see your sisters today..." I stopped walking once I realized what slipped out of my mouth. I know Addison has only been with us for a couple of months but she became part of the family the first week she was there. I think we should try to make it official. I need to talk about this with Emily. A knock on the door broke my from my thoughts, Hanna peeked her head in the door.

"Ali, what are you doing out of bed?" She rushed in. I laughed a little.

"I'm fine Han."

"No your not. You just had a baby, less than 24 hours ago. Get back in bed, before I wake Emily up."

"Fine..." I huffed out while laying Taj in his little bed. I sat on the bed, putting a pillow behind my back to get comfortable. "But only because I want her to get her rest. She was up all night."

"Really?" Hanna asked she pulled the cover up to my waist.

"Yeah. Every cry or little whine from him, she was up." I heard Hanna chuckle.

"Sounds like her." she sat down in the chair next to my bed. "She's definitely a helicopter mom."

"She just makes sure they're okay."

"So how is it?... Labor I mean."

I thought about the question for a minute. "I'm not going to sugarcoat things, it's painful. Extremely painful. Sometimes it's a long process, like with Honor and sometimes it's quicker. I know four hours don't sound quick but it's beats thirteen hours. But throughout all the pain, tears, hair being messed up..." I laughed a little "... It's worth it. When you hear your baby cry for the first time and the doctor lay them on your chest... everything you went through in the past nine months was worth it."

"We had a plan." I heard her mumble to herself as she held her head down

"What was that?" she looked up at me and sighed. I raised up when tears filled her eyes. "Han..." She stopped me by putting her hand up.

"Caleb and I... we had a plan. The specific plan was to establish our careers, get married, then have a baby. But what happens..." she threw her hand up as tears fall down her cheeks. "I get pregnant and we're nowhere near getting married." She sobs as she put her face in her hands. I knew she was pregnant! I put my hand on her back rubbed up and down till her cries stopped.

"How far along are you?"

"Two months."

"How did Caleb take it?" She glanced up for a second before putting her head back down.

"You didn't tell him?" I rose my voice a little. Her head snapped up.

"Be quiet. I don't know how to tell him. He's the one who wanted the plan in the first place."

"Well sometimes plans change, and you didn't get pregnant on your own. You have to tell him."

"What if he doesn't want the baby?"

"I doubt that. You see how he is with Honor. There's no doubt that he's going to be a great father."

"Yeah." Hanna smiled then leaned over and hugged me. My phone beeped and I looked at it to see that Pam texted saying they're on the way to the hospital. "Who's that?"

"Pam, They're coming to the hospital. Bringing the girls to see him. They wanted to come last night but it was too late and the girls were asleep anyways." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taj moving a little. Then came the little whine he does right before crying. Emily quickly rose up and almost fell when she stood up, I swear she has super hearing. Hanna picked up Taj and got a little small bottle from underneath his bed and started feeding him.