54

Ali screamed out loud when the doorbell rang, followed by a knock on the door. I don't think it was the doorbell that scared her but just as that happened the guy grabbed the girl in the movie. That didn't stop me from laughing and when I looked over at Addison she was trying to hold in a laugh while looking at Ali.

"Fucking scary movies." Ali mumbled under her breath. I put my hand on her thigh stopping her from getting up.

"I'll get the door." I got up and kissed her cheek before walking to the front door. When I opened it Honor leapt onto me. "Hey! How did you know it was me opening the door?" I asked as I tickled her sides.

"I have super hearing Mama." She said giggling.

"You do huh? Well now I have to extra quiet around you. Go see Mommy, she's in the living room." I put her down and watched as she ran into the living room, smiling when I heard Ali laughing.

"Sorry she insists on watching Supergirl and I can't deny the puppy eyes she gives me." Aria stated before walking into the house.

"I don't think anyone can. She knows how to get what she wants." I said as I closed the door. When I walked into the living room I saw Honor shying on the side on Ali staring at Addison.

"Come here baby." I held my hands out before picking Honor up. She hid her face in the neck. "Don't be shy. Addison this is Honor. Honor, this is Addison. She's going to be staying here with us for awhile. Can you say 'Hi'?" Honor peeked at Addison before raising up in my arms. Addison smiled and waved at her.

"Hi." She said quietly before hugging me.

"She's shy but she won't be once she gets used to being around you." I said as I rubbed Honor's back. Addison nodded her head smiling. "And this is Aria. Aria this is Addison." Aria smiled at Addison and put her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Addison."

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Aria. You're the one that's in photography right?"

"I see they told you about me." Aria laughed. "Yes I am. Do you like Photography?"

"I love it. I just don't know if I should really get into it."

"Oh okay. Well if you feel like you're serious about it have Emily or Alison call me." Addison smiled and nodded her head before turning back to the TV.

"Sweetie, sit in here with Addison while we talk to Aunt Aria." I said as I put her down on the couch. Ali got up from the couch and we walked outside in the backyard.

"She seems like a nice girl. How old is she?"

"Yeah, she is. She's 16."

"What happened to her?" Aria asked.

"Her so called mother kicked her out of the house because she found her kissing another girl and that was against her vision."

"Oh my God. That's not how a mother should act." Aria said as she put her hand on her chest.

"That's what I'm saying." Ali said as she threw her hands up.

"So how long will she be here for?"

"Umm... However long she wants. I think we both don't want her to be on the streets. So when she came into the bar earlier to..."

"You went back to the bar?"

"Yes. Melissa called and asked me to come do an interview. I didn't know that it was gonna be Addison until she walked in."

"How was it? You know, going back there?"