Part 46

-Part 45 Continued-

Even though this is part 46 I wanted to do it like this.

Once I finished washing the plates and cleaning the table I walked upstairs. I looked in Honor's room and saw Emily laying with her. I smiled as I walked closer to them and saw Honor asleep with her head on Emily's chest.

"She woke up while I was laying her down." Emily whispered as she rubbed Honor's back.

"You think she's really asleep now?" I asked as I rubbed her hair out of her face and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah she's out. I just didn't want to get up." I chuckled quietly. There's been plenty of nights where I found Emily asleep in here.

"But I want to cuddle with my wife." I pouted. She smiled and got off of the bed slowly while putting a pillow under Honor's head. She kissed her forehead before holding her hand out to me. I took her hand in mine and we walked out of the room. When we walked into our room Emily walked up to the dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out a t shirt. She held it up asking if I wanted it, I nodded my head yes and she gave it to me. I took off my shirt and pants and slipped the tshirt over my head. I laid down on the bed and put the cover over my legs.

"Whats on your mind Als?" Emily asked when she laid next to me.

"How do you know that something is on my mind?" She made a face like she was saying really... I laughed a little before answering her. "I was looking in the baby books earlier, while you were swimming with Honor, and I saw a name I really love."

"Oh yeah? What was the name?"

"I was thinking we could name him Avery."

"Should he have a middle name?" I asked and she smiled.

"What do you think about his middle name being Wayne?"

"I think my father would love that.  I have to ask though. Why you didn't use your fathers name?" 

"Your father was more of a father to me than my own when we were younger. He was always too busy...for me." She said as she put her head down. I pulled her to me and hugged her tight when she laid her head on my chest.

"I know that hurt you but that doesn't mean he hasn't changed, but I love the name and I can't wait until he's here." I reached down and rubbed her stomach. I felt her kiss my neck before sighing. 

"I love you so much." I smiled a little and kissed her forehead.

"I love you more." She raised up and looked me in my eyes 

"Impossible."