18.

-Emily's POV-

I looked toward the bathroom as I got up and walked out of the room. I saw Spencer sitting on the couch texting on her phone. I sat next to her.

"What's up, Em?" She asked while she glanced at me

"Why am I so scared?"

"Scared of what?" She put her phone down in her lap and looked at me.

"Honor being born. I'm going to mess up so much I can feel it. I'm going to do something stupid and Ali is going to hate me. Then there's the house...I mean what if she doesn't like it? What if she gets mad at the fact that I basically bought a house without talking to her first?"

"Em, calm down. Take a deep breath." After I did what she said, she grabbed my hand.

"Your nerves are getting the best of you right now. There's nothing to be scared of. You guys are prepared for Honor. Well, as prepared as you're going to get. As far as the house, I'm sure she'll love it. Toby called...He told me to tell you not to worry about the house. It will be ready. He'll make sure of it."

"I've gotta get him something big for doing this for me. He's been a big help, going behind the other workers' making sure they did the job right." I smiled at her.

"I think he's just happy that you're doing okay."

I immediately knew what she was talking about and sighed. "Spence, that accident was so long ago."

"That doesn't stop us from being a little afraid every time you get behind the wheel." I looked up at Ali as she walked up to me and sat next to me.

"Ali, that's not going to happen again." I grabbed her hand

"How do you know that for sure, Em?"

I held my head down for a minute then looked at her. "I don't, Ali."

"I don't want to go through that again, Em. I can't see you in a hospital bed unconscious for weeks.What would happen if you don't wake up? How could I raise Honor without you?" She had tears in her eyes as she was thinking of the worst. I ran my fingers down her face and put my forehead on hers.

"I'm right here, Ali. I'm not going anywhere." I whispered to her and she grabbed my face and just stared at me and smiled.

"Uhh, do you two want me to leave the room?" Spence asked and Ali rolled her eyes and pulled away from me.

"You don't have to, Spence. We're going to walk soon. Want to come with us?" Ali asked as I looked at her.

"You guys have been apart for awhile. You can use that walk to talk about stuff. Besides, I've walked a lot with you this past two weeks." Spence laughed and turned the TV back up.

I got up from the couch and pulled Ali up. "You want to walk right now? It's going to be dark soon." I asked Ali as she nodded.

"Come on, so I can help you put your shoes on or would you rather wear slippers?"

"Can you get me a pair of slippers? My feet are a little swollen."

I nodded my head and walked into our room and got a pair of slippers out of the closet. I put my shoes on and then walked back into the living room to help Ali.

"God, I'll be so happy when I give birth. Because this is getting old." She looked at me with a pout on her face.

"Awe, come here my big baby." I pulled her into my side and hugged her. "We'll be back soon, Spence."

"Okay, call me if she feels any pain. Any pain Em..." Spence stressed.

"Calm down, Spence I will."