23.

"Babe can we just take a quick break?" I asked as I stopped walking. Ali turned around and smirked a little.

"What's the matter? Can't keep up?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I can keep up it's just this my first time doing this type of thing in awhile. Even though it's just walking up a small hill but still. Ali just laughed a little and started walking again.

"You're the one that wanted to go on this Em. So move your ass."

"Hey baby ears are present and I know that I wanted to go on this but it's hard. Especially while pushing a heavy ass stroller with an almost 20 pound baby." I exaggerated.

"Hey baby ears are present!" Ali mocked me before sticking her tongue out a little. She walked toward me. "Honor is only 16 pounds."

I rolled my eyes "Feels like 20 when she's asleep." Ali smacked her lips and slipped her hand in mine and we started walking again.

Thank God that we were finally on leveled ground because I don't know if I was going to be able to push that stroller with one arm. We stopped and I looked at Ali as she spread a blanket on the ground. She sat down and looked up at me and held her hand out to me. I looked at Honor to make sure she was still sleeping before taking Ali's hand and sitting next to her. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes of just enjoying the silence I looked at Ali out the corner of my eye. "Ali what are you thinking about?"

"A lot of things." I put my hand in hers and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb.

"When we go back home could we like...start working out?" She breathed out. I looked at her for a second before kissing her forehead.

"We can do anything you want." i said and she looked at me and smiled.

"Really?" I looked in her eyes and could tell that was what she wanted to hear. What she needed to hear. I nodded my head. "It'll be nice to start working out again. I haven't been able to for awhile." I spoke while staring off.

"I want to lose a little more baby fat before getting married."

"You look amazing to me." She turned toward me and kissed my cheek.

Before I could kiss her we heard whining coming from the stroller. "I'll get her." Ali spoke before getting up and taking honor out of her car seat. Honor stretched a little and started sucking on the side of her hand. A clear sign she was hungry. I pulled her diaper bag out from the bottom of the stroller and took a bottle out and handed it to Ali.

"Thanks babe." She said as she started to feed Honor. I watched as rubbed her cheek and hair while she ate. I took my phone out and took a picture. I posted it on Instagram.

@ecfields My world. 💜

I started getting likes and comments before I could put my phone back into my pocket, but I didn't bother looking at any of them. I just wanted to spend alone time with my girls.

"What are you thinking about?" Ali asked as she looked up. I smiled at her.

"Our wedding. I can't wait to see you in your dress." I saw her eyes light up as she smiled. "Can't wait to take it off either." Her eyes widened a split second before she bit her bottom lip blushing a little.

"Are you done feeding her?" I looked down at Honor.

"Yeah. You want to burp her?"

"Why am I always on burping duty? Give my baby." I reached out for her. I stood up with her in my arms and started rubbing her back as I walked away from Ali.

"Where are you going?" I heard her and turned around.

"Not far." I looked at Honor.

"Mommy's a big worry wart." Honor replied with a burp.

"Only when it comes to you two." I jumped a little and turned around to face her.

"Ali!" I put my free hand over my chest.

"Sorry, I thought you heard me walking up." She put a hand on my shoulder and looked at Honor.

"Want to come to Mommy?" She reached her hands out. Ali gasped when Honor laid her head on my chest. I looked at her and saw her pouting.

"Awe. She just loves me more." I chuckled.

"That's not funny Em."

"I'm sorry babe." I leaned toward her to kiss her but she moved out of the way. "Ali?" She walked toward the blanket and sat down. I sighed and shook my head. I looked down at Honor and rubbed her hair as she looked up at me.

"I think I hurt Mommy's feelings baby girl." I walked up to Ali and sat next to her. "Ali i was just joking."

She was quiet for a minute before speaking. "Can we go back to the house?"

"I'm sorry. She loves both of us. You already know that."

"She always want you though."

"You know that's not true. Stop being stubborn. If you really want to go back to the house we can."

"No. We're spending time together as a family. I'm sorry that I over-reacted on something so silly. I know she loves us. " I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Later that night*

Ali had just laid Honor down in the crib and made her way to the bed. When she got under the covers I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead.

"I'm kinda sad we're leaving tomorrow."

"Me too. It was great spending time with your mother and father. They really love Honor."

"Yeah. We really have to visit more so Honor will know who they are as she gets older." She said while looking up at me. "I mean going back home does have it's perks."

"Like?" I asked as she put her hand under my shirt and rubbed hand up and down my stomach.

"We could do things that you're only comfortable with doing at home." She raised up and quickly pecked my lips. I grabbed her face and kissed her.

When we pulled away from each other we were out of breath.

"I'm comfortable with doing that anywhere but your parents' house." She put a hand on my cheek.

"I love you." I smiled at her.

"I love you too Als."

"Forever?" She asked as she looked in my eyes. I stared into hers for a minute before running my hands through her hair and smiling at her.

"Always."