47.

"Honor, can you please get dressed so we can leave." In response she sat down and pouted.

"I don't want to go to school today." I blew out a frustrated breath.

"Emily you better come get Honor before I..."

"I'm here. I'm here. Honor get dressed now. And don't give me that face. Looking like your mother."

"But..." Honor started to say before Emily cut her off.

"Now Honor, or you won't swim for a week." She said as she walked out of the room. Honor ran to her closet and pointed to the outfit she wanted to wear.

"Can you take this down for me Mommy?"

Oh so you changed your mind about not wanting to go to school after she mentioned you won't swim for a week. I thought as I handed her the outfit she pointed to.

"I'll go make your oatmeal." I walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

After about five minutes Honor came downstairs. Emily following behind her.

"Sweetie sit down so you could eat." Honor sat down and started digging in. I just stared at her for a minute before shaking my head and cleaning off the counter top.

"Why don't you want to go to school Honor? Is someone there picking on you?" I asked as I threw away the banana peel. She shook her head.

"I just tired."

"It's 'I'm' baby girl. And that's not an excuse to act the way you did." Emily spoke as she pulled her smoothie out of the fridge.

"I'm sorry mama." Honor stuck her bottom lip out and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emily's gaze soften. I swear Honor has Emily wrapped around her finger. I heard her sigh before walking over to Honor and kissing the top of her head.

"It's okay baby. Just don't let it happen again okay?"

"Okay."

"Now finish your oatmeal so I can drop you off at school." Honor went back to eating.

...

I was sitting at my desk drawing on the tablet when Emily came up behind me and kissed my neck. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at her.

"Think you can take a break?" She asked as she leaned down and rubbed my stomach.

"Umm..." I looked down at my tablet. I really needed to finish these designs. I heard Emily sigh a little before she spoke.

"Nevermind. I'm sorry to bother you while you work."

"Em..." She walked out of the office and closed the door. I threw my head back. Fuck.

I looked down at the tablet and stood up. When I walked out of the room I walked into the living room, looking for Emily but she wasn't in there.

"Thought you were busy." I turned around and faced her.

"I'm not too busy for you."

"Could've fooled me." I walked up to her and grabbed her hands in mine and looked directly into her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby." I kissed her cheek then kiss her lips. When I pulled away she had a small smile on her face.

"I made you lunch. That's why I was trying to get you to take a break." I smiled at her and walked toward the kitchen with her hand in mine. I was instantly hit with a heavenly scent. I walked over to the stove and took the lid off the pot. Inside was loaded potato soup. "My mom gave me the recipe. I told her about how you were craving it so much. I also made you a tuna sandwich and your pickles are in the fridge." I laughed a little when she made a face.

"Thank you babe." She smiled when I kissed her cheek.

"So do you have time to eat?"

"Yes. How about after we eat we could watch a movie or something"" She smiled.

"I'd like that. We haven't really been spending time together lately."

"I'm sorry. I just been caught up in these designs, but all that will change." She looked at me like she didn't believe me. "Come on, let's eat."

...

"So... since your parents have Honor this weekend I was wondering... Well I was hoping that you'll go on a date with me this Saturday? It's been awhile since we have." I asked Ali nervously. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I would love that. Where are we going?"

"That is a surprise. I'm just happy you said yes. I thought you would busy with stuff. She sighed and grabbed my hand.

"I am never too busy for you or our kids. I promise." When she smiled I couldn't help but smile back. I looked at the clock and saw that it was getting close to the time Honor gets out of school.

"We better get going soon. School is almost out and I would like to be first in line." As I was getting up from the couch she held onto my hand tighter, stopping me.

"My mom's picking her up and she promised to call before she'll drop her off."

"So what should we do with all of that time?" I asked with a smirk on my face. She looked up, pretending as though she was in deep thought before a smile appeared on her face.

"I can think of something."

"Oh really? What that might be?" She stood up from the couch and stood in front of me.

"First, I have to take this off." She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lift it over my head. Leaving me in my bra and pants. I stood from the couch.

"It's only right that I take yours off." I looked into her darkening eyes as I took her shirt off. When I was done she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me hard while pulling me down on the couch. I met her every move while pulling down her pants. She moaned in my mouth when I slid my hands in her panties and cupped her sex. "Already wet..." I whispered before sucking on her earlobe.

"Em..." She breathed out.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't tease." I smiled against her neck as I slowly slid two fingers into her

...