50.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt Emily cuddle up to me. "Morning baby." She said as she rubbed her hand up and down my stomach. I couldn't help but smile at her 'morning voice'.

"Good morning." as soon as I said that, Avery kicked. I heard Emily chuckle in my ear before she poked my stomach.

"Morning to you too Avery." I slowly turned until I was facing her. I took in her 'bed hair', her lips were a little swollen and you could tell by looking at her, she was still sleepy. I leaned over and kissed her. I could feel her smile against my lips before kissing me back. I pulled away and ran my hand down her arm.

"You slept better last night." She nodded her head.

"No more nightmares. It's like once they finally sentenced him all the fear went away." I nodded my head because I was aware of how tense she was when they were dragging their feet with the trail. I also noticed the way it seemed like a weight lifted off of her shoulders when her lawyer called a few weeks ago, explaining that the guy received the maximum sentence.

"Als." I blinked and looked at Emily.

"Yeah?"

"I said your name three times babe. Are you okay?" I nodded my head and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"I'm okay baby. Just happy that you're finally sleeping normally again." She laughed lightly and grabbed my hand and kissed my palm.

"I better get all the sleep that I can right now because once Avery is born all that would go away." I laughed and leaned in to kiss her. "Now lay back so I can say good morning to my baby." I laughed a little before raising up and letting her prop the pillows behind me. When I settled onto them she placed her hands on both sides on my stomach and started talking to Avery and kissing my stomach everytime she felt him move.

"Babe stop, it tickles." I laughed out as Emily continued to kiss my stomach over and over.

"Good Morning Avery." She said, for the third time, as she mushed her face to my stomach. I laughed and reached for my phone. I ran my hands through her hair and she looked up at me and smiled. That's when I took a picture. She laid her head on my stomach and closed her eyes. I snapped another picture and posted that one to Instagram. I put my phone back on the nightstand and ran my hand through Emily's hair as I closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when I felt her kiss me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were falling asleep. Go back to sleep." I shook my head.

"I have to get up in a minute. I'm going shopping with Hanna."

"But I don't you want to get up. I..want..you..to..stay..in..bed..with..me." She said as she kissed down my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. A part of me was saying "fuck it" and cancel but I knew that Hanna would not take that well.

"There's nothing I would rather do than spend the entire day in bed with you, but I promised Hanna." I felt her sigh against my neck before she raised her head up.

"I know. Couldn't hurt to try." She winked at me and got off the bed. I watched as she slipped a t shirt over her head. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just something light."

"So...waffles is okay right?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"No syrup. Just whipped cream and can I have some strawberries too?"

"Of course. I'll be right back." She walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and texted Hanna.

Are you awake?

Yup but I need food before I can function. I laughed a little at her text. Before I could respond I received another text from her.

Don't forget to get Emily's card. I have Caleb's.