27.

Ali's POV

I woke up and looked over to Emily's side and saw that it was empty. I raised up and rubbed my face before getting out of bed. I looked everywhere upstairs until I heard giggling downstairs. Someone else is here. I couldn't recognize their voice but it was another woman. I slowly walked down the stairs. I was about to walk into the living room when I suddenly stopped in my tracks. There Emily was, with Maya. Maya had her hand on Emily's cheek and all Emily did was smile at her. My heart started beating fast, like it was going to burst out of my chest.

"I missed you so much Maya."

"I missed you too Emily. More than you know. That's why I came back to Rosewood. I never stopped loving you."

"I never stopped loving you either." I stood there frozen as I listened to everything they were saying to each other. I tried to say something but no words would come out of my mouth. Tears formed in my eyes but didn't fall. I felt my heart shatter into tiny little pieces as I watched Emily lean into her and kiss her.

"Em..." I cried out. She stopped kissing Maya and looked at me.

"Whats going on?" She stood from the couch and walked up to me with a smile on her face.

"I'm leaving." She looked at Maya.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I don't want to be with you anymore. I want to be with Maya. I love her."

It felt like someone punched me in my stomach and I couldn't catch my breath, "We're supposed to be getting married. Please don't do this."

"Do what? The same thing that you use to do to me? Let me close to you then treat me like shit." She said with venom.

For a second I couldn't say anything but stare at Emily. This isn't my Emily. I finally found my voice. "You know that I didn't mean any of that. I was scared of my own feelings. I didn't know what they meant or how to deal with them at that time."

She looked at me without saying anything for awhile. "That's not my problem anymore. I'll come back for my clothes. Come on, Maya."

I couldn't let her walk out of the door. I ran up to her and grabbed her arm.

"What about Honor?" I asked as tears spilled from my eyes down my face. The next words that came out of her mouth crushed my soul.

"She'll be fine. She's a baby so she won't remember me." She turned and walked out of the door and I fell to knees crying uncontrollably.

"Ali..." Why do I hear her when she left me. She left me. I started to cry more.

"Ali... Baby please wake up." I felt her shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Emily leaning over me.

"You're here." I whispered as I tried to focus on her face but the tears were clouding them.

"Where else would I be? You were having a nightmare. I woke up when I heard you crying." She said as she wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. I pulled her down to me and hugged her tightly.

"You had left me. I saw you walk out of the door."

"Babe, it's three in the morning. I haven't been anywhere but in bed with you."

"I was talking about in my nightmare." Cause losing Emily is a nightmare.

"Oh, it's late. I'm sorry my brain is still catching up." She said into my ear. I smiled a little at her confusion. She stopped hugging me and laid on her back. I laid my head on her chest and she started rubbing my hair.

She's always playing in my hair. Hair kink much? I thought

"Hey, I don't have a hair kink." Okay, I guess I said that out loud.

"Then why do you always play in my hair?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"It calms me. Why do you always rub your hand up and down my stomach?"

"I don't always do that." When she looked at her stomach I followed her eyes and sure enough I was rubbing her stomach.

"It calms me." I said while smiling. She smiled and kissed my forehead. She sighed as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you. Try to get some sleep." She yawned out.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes and listened to her heartbeat until I fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Don't worry... Just a nightmare.