31.

I opened my eyes and quickly shut them again.

"Ugh."

"Whats wrong babe?" Ali asked in a groggy voice while snuggling closer to my body.

"We forgot to close the blinds again." I wrapped my arms around her tighter and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and let her eyes adjust to the light.

"Maybe we should get the ones that's like remote controlled or something." I raised my eyebrow.

"You want those? I can get them and have Toby install them."

"That sounds good." She raised up and looked down at me.

"You want to cuddle and try to fall back asleep?" She smirked and shook her head

"That sounds good but we can't because our little one will wake up soon." I looked over at the monitor and saw that Honor was still asleep for now. I rubbed my hand down my face and kept my eyes closed until I felt Ali kissing my jaw.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing on my beautiful wife." She said in between kisses. I smiled when she kissed my neck and flipped us over so that I was on top of her. She just smiled up at me and bit her bottom lip. I leaned down and kissed her slowly until it turned heated. When we were about to go further we heard Honor whining. I sighed.

"I swear it's like she knows when we're about to..." I was stopped by Ali kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. I tried to deepen it but she pulled back.

"Go get her because she's just going to keep crying. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmm...You and whipped cream..." I said while running my hands down to her hips. She giggled.

"I meant food babe."

"Can you make waffles with whipped cream and strawberries?" She nodded her head and I got off of her so she could get out of bed. She put her robe on and threw mine to me. I got out of bed and put it on. Honor whining turned into a full on cry.

"Why does she get louder?"

"Because she knows that you'll come running into her room to pick her up."

"Soon we'll be going through all this again." I smiled at her. She avoided my eyes as she walked out of the room. I walked into Honor's room and shook my head because she stopped crying as soon as she saw me. She held her hands up and I smiled at her and picked her up.

"So Mommy was right. You cry just so I can pick you up." She laid her head on my shoulder and sniffled. I ruffled her hair and laid her down and changed her diaper. "Let's go get something to eat baby girl."

I walked into the kitchen with Honor screaming "eat." repeatedly. I sat her down in her high chair before walking over to Ali. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She turned around in my arms and pecked my lips. "I'm sorry for just walking out of the room." I kissed her again.

"Don't worry about it." I said trying to play it off like it didn't hurt a little. She smiled at me and nodded her head and handed me a small plate with banana and avocado on it.

"I'm making her some oatmeal also. It'll be ready in a minute."

"Okay babe." I walked over to Honor and put the plate down on her tray and she picked up a piece of banana and ate it. After breakfast we made sure everything was clean before getting dressed. I showered in the guest room while Honor was asleep. I was saving time and avoiding Alison at the same time. My phone rang as I was getting dressed.

Hey Tobes. Whats up?

Nothing was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight. Around 7?