68

Ali's POV

"Popcorn is ..." I stopped in my tracks and looked at my family all cuddled up on the couch. Honor was laying across Emily's lap while she fed Taj. Addison had her head resting on Emily's shoulder as she browsed through the movies. Emily noticed that Taj was falling asleep and took the bottle out of his mouth, which earned a cry from him. She smacked her lips before placing him on her shoulder and rubbing his back.

"Here you go." I said as I placed the bowl of popcorn on the table. Honor raised up and started to reach for the bowl but Addison was quicker.

"Thanks Mom."

"Yeah, thank you Mommy." Honor and Addison said at the same time before they each shoved a handful of popcorn in their mouths. I sat next to Emily and rubbed Taj's head before telling them they're welcome.

"So what are we watching?"

"Dangerous Lies." Addy said before she pressed play on the remote. " Camila Mendes stars in it. " Emily made a face.

"That girl from Riverdale?" Addison looked at her and nodded her head.

"Yeah. She plays Veronica." She answered before rubbing her eyes, a sign that she's getting sleepy but I didn comment on it. Around 45 minutes or so into the movie, I heard light snores coming from Addison and Honor. I heard Emily chuckle a little.

"I swear they're every bit of Hanna. Can't even last through an entire movie that they picked out." I shook my head as I took Taj out of her arms and held him against my chest.

"Can you get Honor please?" She nodded her head yes before getting up from the couch. She touched Addison's shoulder to wake her. She got up and gave us both a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going up to her room. Honor mumbled in her sleep and grabbed Em's face for a few seconds when Emily picked her up. Once we got to the top of the stairs, I walked into Taj's room as Emily went into Honor's. I kissed Taj on the cheek before laying him in his crib.

"I love you princess." I heard as I was passing by Honor's room. I peeked into her room and saw Emily kiss her forehead before standing up. She turned around and smiled at me. "Ready to go to bed?" I nodded my head. Once we were in our room Emily closed our door before removing her pajama pants. While she was turning the baby monitor in, I removed the extra pillows from the bed before pulling the covers back and getting into bed. Emily shortly followed and pulled me close to her until I was laying my head on her chest.

"I love you." I said before I kissed her neck.

" I love you too baby." She said before she started to run her hand through my hair.

I woke up, breathing hard. Flashes of the dream that I just had replayed in my mind as I looked over at Emily's sleeping form. I bit my lip as I slowly moved the cover away from her body and slowly straddled her hips before leaning down and placing kisses on her neck. Almost immediately, I felt her hands on my hips before she rubbed down and grabbed my ass.

"Ali what..."

"Shh..." I said as I put my finger on her lips, shutting her up before kissing her lips a few times. "I had an amazing dream..."

"About what?" She sighed out.

"Us. Here." She was quiet for a few seconds before she surprised me by quickly flipping us over so that she was on top.

"With the way you were moaning in your sleep, I figured I was on top." My breath caught in my throat before she leaned down and kissed me. I moaned into her mouth and grabbed the back of her head, deepening our kiss. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I felt her thigh brush up against me and she started sucking on my neck.