26.

Emily's POV

I turned around and couldn't believe who I saw.

"Maya?" She smiled a small smile at me.

"Hello Emily." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I briefly hugged her back before pulling away from her.

"How have you been? The last time I saw you..."

"My parents were sending me away to a camp for smoking weed." She laughed a little. I smiled. "But I've been doing great"

"What made you come back? Just asking."

"I'm just here for a few months. Visiting my niece."

"Oh okay. That's nice." I said while nodding my head. I saw a look in her eyes but I couldn't figure out what it meant.

"So do you still live here?" She asked. I nodded my head up and down

"Yes. I stayed in Cali for a few months but came back."

"What made you come back?"

"My first reason for coming back was my parents renewing their vows. Then I realized that I can't run from something that means the world to me."

"You're talking in code again Emily. You use to do that all the time when we were together." She narrowed her eyes at me with a smirk on her face.

"The love of my life was here and I was trying to get as far as possible away from her. When I came back I couldn't run away anymore. Long story short, after awhile I asked her to marry me and she said yes." I smiled as I thought about marrying Alison.

"Wow... So who's the lucky woman?"

"That would be Alison, but I feel that I'm the lucky one."

"Wait, Alison... The ALISON DILAURENTIS?"

"That would be her and we have a daughter. Honor, she's about to be 6 months" I took my phone out of my pocket and clicked on a picture of Honor and showed her.

"Awe she's a cutie. She looks just like you but with blue eyes. I'm happy for you Emily." She smiled at me as she put a hand on my arm for a second.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

" Order for Fields" I heard the lady say and turned to face Maya

"It was nice seeing you Maya." As I got the bag of food from the lady

"Nice seeing you too Emily." I walked out of the restaurant and headed to my car. Once I got in I took my phone out and texted Ali telling her I was on my way back. I'm shocked she actually let me drive.

I walked through the front door and threw my keys in the bowl and hung my jacket up.

"Food's here." I yelled as I walked into to kitchen. Aria was the first to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey you feeling a little better?" I asked her as I took the food out of the bag.

"Yeah i'm okay. Thanks Em." She said as she took a container. Ali walked up to me and kissed me.

"See I made it home okay babe." I smiled at her and she lightly punched my shoulder.

We walked into the dining room and ali handed aria a plate before sitting in the chair next to mine.

"Jason called while you were away." She said as she put some food on her plate.

"Will he be able to make it?"

"Yes he said he will be able to come here in a week."

"Cool. Honor can get to know her uncle." Ali nodded her head.

Aria started asking questions about the wedding and we started talking about that.

"I ran into Maya at the restaurant." I blurted out no longer to be able to hold it in any longer. Ali stopped chewing and looked at me.

"Maya? As in your ex Maya?"

Nodding my head, I wiped my mouth. "Yes."

"How is she?" Aria asked.

"She say she's doing good."

"You talked to her?" Ali looked at me.

"Well she started the conversation. I didn't see any harm in talking to her. Besides mostly all I talked about was Honor and you." Ali nodded her head slowly without saying anything.

"Excuse me." She said while getting up from her seat.

"You know what? I'll finish this in the pool house." Aria said while getting up.

"Goodnight Aria." I said as she walked out of the back door.

"Goodnight Em."

I made sure everything was clean before checking the doors and windows. I sighed as I looked up the staircase. When I walked into the bedroom Ali was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her and waited for her to talk. When she looked at me she looked down.

"Ali, just because I spoke to her doesn't mean that I still have feelings for her." I put my hand on top of hers. "You know that right? I wouldn't do anything that would cause me to lose you or Honor."

"I'm sorry Em. It was stupid of me to get jealous, but I did." She said while shaking her head. I squeezed her hand and pulled her to me and hugged her.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." I said and kissed her forehead.

I know this sucks. But the wedding is coming up soon. OPINIONS?