9.

I turned over and opened my eyes Alison was standing at the foot of my bed, her eyes were smoldering and the deepest blue I had ever seen.

"A-Ali? W-what are you doing here?" I managed to ask.

"Don't you want me here, Em? Don't you want me?" She said as she slid her dress past her shoulders.

When it dropped to the floor, she smiled a devilish smile and I took the opportunity to appreciate her body.

Her legs were lean and smooth, I longed to touch them. I caressed her hips and navel with my eyes, wishing I was using my tongue instead. She used to complain that she was starting to lose her figure and gained a little extra weight. But in all honesty, her curves drove me mad and I wouldn't change a thing about her.

As I was lost in the sight of her breasts, she undid the clasps and slid the straps down until her bra met her dress on the ground.

I had no blankets on and slept in a tank top and my underwear, Ali must have noticed because she gave me an appreciative glance, followed by a lusty smile.

She climbed onto my bed, and slowly crawled up to me until I could look into those bright blue eyes.

" Ali, what - " I started, but I wasn't able to finish my sentence as her soft and plump lips were working on my neck, making me melt. She let out a grateful moan when I turned my neck to give her more access. She started to use her tongue to taste me better. When she reached for my top and started to pull it down to expose me, I looked down and her eyes were burning a whole into mine, she smiled and said "Please don't stop me, Emily. I need you."

I threw my head back and let out a deep sigh as she set my breasts free and began to suckle on each one, while reaching between my legs and rubbing diligently. She suckled on my left nipple while groping and massaging the other.

I was close to reaching my climax just like that, but then she stopped and moved lower on the bed. She crouched by my pelvis and pulled my panties down and off of me. She spread my legs and the look she gave me made me wet enough that I thought she may change her mind. But she smiled and said, "I can't wait to taste you". While keeping eye contact, she kissed my most sensitive spot and began to lick like I was the best thing she's ever tasted. Her tongue moved past my slit and reached my clit, where she began slow circles around it - making me squirm. Ali began to suck on my clit, as she pressed one finger to my entrance. As she pushed through, she turned her hand and curved her fingers and began to massage my g-spot. I couldn't sit still so she placed one of her small and soft hands on my hip to steady me.

I grabbed her by the hair and began to rock against her mouth. I couldn't help it, it felt too good and I was too eager to enjoy it. She didn't mind a bit, instead she matched my strides and sucked on my clit until I was shaking and screaming her name over and over. " Ali! Ali! Fuck!!"

She pushed my legs open wider to allow easier access to my creaming center. As I came, the room began to spin and the shaking was beyond my control. She kept going, even after I orgasmed, and she swallowed it all.

She crawled back up to me and allowed me to taste myself. I probably wouldn't have been so keen on the idea before, but coming off of Alison's lips it was erotic.

I reached between her legs and began to rub while she kissed me. She started whispering and moaning in my ear. It was hard to make out at first, but then finally I heard her utter, "Get inside of me, Em".

I didn't want to disappoint her.

I pulled her silky underwear down her legs and slid one finger inside. She was velvety and warm, and absolutely soaked. I slipped another finger in and began to stroke her, fast and hard.