39.

Emily's POV

"Higher Mama! Higher!" Honor squealed out as I pushed her on the swings. I laughed.

"If I push you any higher Mommy would have a heart attack. We don't want that."

"Can I play on the slides?" She asked after I stopped the swing.

"Sure baby. Come on."

I chased her around the park for about an hour and she made a new friend who played for another hour before her mom had to leave. Which made Honor cry.

"Awh stop crying baby. She's going to come over on Thursday." Ali said to Honor as she held her.

"I didn't want her to go." Honor cried harder.

"Her mom had to leave baby girl. She couldn't leave her here alone." I looked at Ali and held my hands out for Honor. "Babe give her to me." Ali passed her over and Honor laid her head on my shoulder.

"Her nap time was almost an hour ago, and you know how serious she take her nap time."

"True." I laughed thinking about the last time she missed her nap and threw a temper tantrum. "Let's go get something to eat then go home." Ali reached over and rubbed Honor's back before we walked to the car. I buckled Honor in her booster seat before kissing her forehead. Her cries eased down. I got in the car.

"So where do you want to eat?" I asked Ali as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Chipotle . I really want a burrito bowl."

"Oooo,burritos!" Honor yelled out. Ali looked in the backseat and smiled. I shook my head and started driving.

Hours Later

Ali sat next to me on the couch and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

"She's still asleep?"

"yeah, she really tired herself out today."

"Well at least we had time to give her a bath before she fell asleep."

"Barely." she yawned out. "Let's shower, I have to go to the warehouse tomorrow."

"You sure that's okay?"

"Em, I'm pregnant not handicapped." she laughed. "I'm not gonna be doing any heavy lifting or anything. Hanna want to work on this new design."

I grabbed her hand. "I know babe. I just got used to you being at home. I mean Hanna can come here and you two could work in the..." I was cut off by her kissing me. When she pulled away I was at a loss for words.

"Let's go to bed..." She smiled at me and got up and walked toward the stairs. I quickly got off the couch and followed her.