Chapter 6- The apology..

Thanks guys so much for sticking with me this far! I know I might be a pain, but I love you guys so much! Give me a vote, a comment, and maybe even share my story. But you don't have to.. Love you all and enjoy the chapter.

The next morning woke up not in my own bed. I guess I kind of forgot that I was staying with Zayn. Not that I mind staying with him, I just miss my own things. Plus, Jack would always be there to keep me company.

I looked at the desk right across my bed and it was buzzing with messages.

*New message from Tommo*

Tommo: Good morning love!💙

Harry: Good morning Lou.

Tommo: Don't call me Lou! That sounds disgusting!

Harry: Your disgusting.

Tommo: Ouch! That hurt..

Harry: Whoops🤷🏽‍♀️

Tommo: Your such a dick..

Harry: I've got a big one..😁

Tommo: Prove it.😏

Harry: No, I don't feel like it.

Tommo: Tease..🤦🏻‍♀️

Harry: Then why are you still talking to me?

Tommo: You entertain me😆

Harry: Okay I have to go now.

Tommo: Text ya later!

Harry: Please don't!

Tommo: Bye bye babe😊

*Seen by Harry*

I rolled my eyes and got up off the couch.

As I walk towards the bathroom, I pass the mayor. I looked in and saw the man who I never thought I would turn out to be. I wanted to be the man that would stay close with my family, I wanted to be the man that would support my family, not the man who has just been slapped by his fiancé.

The cold water dripping off my strands of hair felt new. I know that might sound weird but it did. It felt like I was cleaning all of the poison off of me and it just made me feel happier.

And you know? There was only one thing I wanted to do today. I wanted to talk to Tommo- I mean Louis.

"Harry! You've been in the bathroom forever! What are you doing? We have to go to work!" Zayn shouted as he banged on the door.

"I'll be out in a minute! Chill out."

"Hurry, I have to piss." He mumbled.

Oh Lord, I forgot. I have to go to work today. Great...just great. Okay, so here's how it's going to go. I'm going to go to work and not worry about anything. I'm ignoring all messages I get until I get home. Once I get home, I'll talk to Jack and possibly see what we can do about the situation..