Chapter 36- Shower thoughts..

Thanks so much guys for over 1k! Love y'all!
_____________________________

The next morning, I woke up a mess. The blankets were hot and sweaty, and let's be real...Louis didn't smell the best.

After last night, we both needed a shower to start the day. So when my eyes opened up, I started to tip toe out of bed. I didn't want to wake Louis up because he looked so peaceful.

Too late..

As I got out of bed, I heard Louis tossing and turning before he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you doing? Come back to sleep." Louis mumbles as he yawned again. Awe, he was so tired.

"I didn't want to wake you yet. I need a shower, I smell like sex."

Louis giggled and buried his head beneath the pillow like he was embarrassed, but it was adorable.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bathroom. Then I realized that I was naked and I didn't need to take off any clothes. That's a positive of sleeping naked!

I turned on the water and felt it to make sure it was the right temperature. I liked hot water because it felt good running down my back. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

I stepped in and let the warm water push my hair out of my face as I closed my eyes.

I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be. I'm on vacation with my best friends, and the love of my life. How can this get any better? I do eventually want to marry Louis, but that will definitely be sometime in the future. Plus, I don't know if he feels the same about marriage.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Before I knew it, Louis walked into the shower with me..

Great.

"Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

"Not like I haven't seen you before." He smirks.

"True. But showers are private, and seeing you like this makes me...um...grow." I mumble.

"It's okay Harry...you can say boner." Louis laughs, "Don't be embarrassed."

"Haha, funny."

"Okay, how about we just shower, yeah?" He asks as he grabs a bar of soap and waves it.

"Fine, but no kissing." I snap.

"No kissing." He confirms.

He stared at me for a moment and then grabbed a scrub brush.

"Turn around." He demanded.

"Louis, I said no-"

"Not in that way. Just trust me.." He said puckering his lips.

I had to trust him, after all..he trusted me. And I know that he would never do anything without my permission.

I turned around and faced the other wall. I waited for a moment and tapped my foot against the cold tile below me. I soon felt a brush to up against my back and make it's way down.

"Louis, what are you doing?"

"I'm washing you. Stay still." He laughs.

I couldn't contain a blush as I stopped wiggling and stood still. Louis moved the scrub brush down and back up again before sliding it over my arms.

Most people would think that the smell of lavender was for ladies, but that was the smell of my soap and I liked it that way. Louis loves it too, and that's why I loved him for it.

Jack on the other hand, didn't like the smell. He wasn't rude about it though, he just told me not to use it. Now I can finally use it..and I can feel pretty about myself.

After about a minute or so, the brush stopped.

I turned around and faced Louis to see what happened.

"What's wrong. You stopped.."

"I'm sorry, I got distracted by your back." Louis mumbles.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't take it. He was adorable, so I kissed him. I leaned in and kissed him as the water ran down our faces. And no, I didn't regret it.

I enjoyed kissing my beautiful boyfriend in the shower.
________________________________

Okay, this was more of a sweet chapter between the two! Next chapter, they will be doing beach activities! Will things go wrong? Stay tuned!