Chapter 45- Back to normal..

Love you all! And where are you guys from? Just curious! Comment what state or country you are from. <3
_____________________________

**LOUIS'S POV**

As Harry and I woke up the next morning, we felt refreshed. Almost like old problems have been resolved and we were ready to take on the rest of our lives.

Maybe it was because we sort of fixed things with Jack, or because we are finally drama free for a few days.

But today, we've just decided to get back to our normal lives. We haven't really been in the bakery since before we left for vacation. And honestly, I've still got more to learn and I'm sure Harry misses working there.

Hell, if that kid could live there...he would. I don't even think that he could go a full month without seeing the inside of that building. Maybe it's because I'm new, but I don't feel that way about a place that I've just seen.

But if Harry loves it, I will learn to as well. After all, it was the building that I first saw Harry in.

I remember him like it was yesterday. He was wearing his gorgeous apron with flower all over himself. He was so upset, and I remember how he stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

Damn, I was utterly confused that day..

But that's not what this day is about. Today Zayn, Harry and I are heading to work and baking some goods for the customers. From now on, it's about them..making sure they have a good snack.

Sometimes hearing the customers stories brighten up my day and make me think that maybe life does get better. And Harry also showed me that. Whether you think that your life is never going to get better, just know that it will. It will darling, because all you have to do is just hold on.

-

Zayn, Harry and I all rode in my car to the bakery. It wasn't far away considering our town  is small.

And believe me, it was tensional as well. I could tell that Harry was having trouble staying focused. Zayn was chatting on and on about how Ayesha won't take him back. I am up front driving as Harry has his head against the window.

I place my hand on his thigh showing him some love. Why? Because he deserve it..

Eventually we arrived at the bakery and Zayn hopped out fired up and ready to go.
I don't know what he was excited to do, he only ran the cash register.

"Okay boys! Today, let's forget about everything for a bit and just run the bakery. We've got people to feed, and goods to bake." Zayn shouts as we all walk into the bakery.

The smell of familiar cupcakes fills my nose as I walk in the door. But you know what? Zayn was right, we shouldn't worry about what has happened. Especially Harry because he deserves to be the happiest person on this planet. Hell, he deserves the planet.

Harry just sighed and walked into the kitchen. I followed him as Zayn eyed me and cocked his eyebrow. I don't blame him, he wanted what was best for Harry. He was a good best friend and I wouldn't want Harry to have any other best friend.

As soon as we got into the kitchen, Harry put on his apron and tied it around his waist as well as wrapping a beanie around his head. Damn, he was too adorable.

I got out the spoons as Harry got out the bowls and ingredients. A part of me wanted to say something, but the other part thought of how awkward it was.

Harry looked over at me as I placed the spoons in the right order and I looked at him. And trust me, that was the most awkward glance exchange ever..

But sometimes it's hard for me to take the silence..

"Harry, can you stop?" I ask him as I set down the spoons.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your acting really strange, your not acting like yourself."

"Well sometimes it's hard to act like yourself when your ex shows back up in your life and demands to see you." Harry snapped.

"Okay, that's enough." I snapped.

Sorry, but y'all are about to whiteness me yelling at the love of my life..

"I love you very much Harry, but you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yes, maybe seeing him wasn't the best experience. But you are the one who wanted to go. You are the one who said it'd be good for you. We are all trying to help you because we love you, so you need to stop being a spoiled brat and get over yourself." I snapped.

Woah. After that whole paragraph just came out of my mouth, I took a deep breath and let it out.

Harry just stood in front of me and stared at me dead in the eyes. He looked at the floor and back at me again before marching closer to me and smashing his lips on mine. He brought his hands to my cheek and kissed me harder.

I'm not saying I didn't like it, I just was overwhelmed.

I placed my hands on his hips as I opened my mouth a little to let him slide his tongue in.

But all good things have to come to an end right?

I quickly pulled away knowing that Zayn would probably walk in at the wrong time. Plus, we might have to start baking soon.

"Ugh, you always do that." Harry pouts.

"Sorry baby, Zayn is in the other room. He might barge in or something.."

"I don't care." Harry mumbles before wrapping his arms around me again and placing his lips on mine.

Shit, I love this man so much..

But before I could kiss back, of course...we have to have Zayn..

"Guys! Get your asses in here! I have something to tell you!" Zayn shouts from the other room.

"Told you." I whispered to Harry as he giggled.
________________________________

What does Zayn have to tell them? And btw, sorry for the smut teaser lol. Love you!