Chapter 57- Then Show me

Promise me now that you won't cry when the end comes <3 Love you always
_____________________________

**HARRY'S POV**

After Louis and I got our food, we ate as quickly as we could because we wanted to head home and watch movies.

I'm pretty sure that Louis had something else in mind than watching movies, but I don't mind. Honestly, I want him tonight. I want him because after he leaves, I won't get him for a whole year.

I want to enjoy this moment one last time. I want this life for one more day before he leaves me.

That's when reality started hitting me. I was doing fine at the dinner, but then I started thinking again. Like what if he forgets all about me in Doncaster. I know that I'm easy to forget, so of course I worry.

I just want the best for him, and I know that it's going to be torture for him to be away from me for so long. He's going to be ready to have some fun again, so I wouldn't blame him if he found someone new.

Frankly, there is a part of me that wants him to find someone new. I can tell that he's happy, and that he hasn't been like that in a while. Lottie, his dog, Zayn and I are the only ones he has.

After his mom passed, he wasn't in the best state of mind. Then when his dad passed, it made it worse.

My life was never good to start out with either. Jack and I's relationship was toxic, and we never connected.

You get the type of love that you think you have. Which was with Jack and I. The thing was, was that I thought I was in love with him. I thought that he was my life and that I couldn't live without him.

That is until I met Louis.

Louis showed me that love isn't wanting to do everything with that person. It's wanting to do everything for that person. Louis and I, we didn't have the easiest meeting. We met on the dumbest website you could think of.

No, I don't regret meeting Louis. Hell, why would I? Louis is my other half, he loves me. I don't know what I would do without him. I don't think you would want to know what I would do without him. I will utterly, and completely be in love with him until I die.

But I think that Louis will move on. It scares me, but I know that he will. But until then, I want to enjoy the time that I have with him until it's gone..

-

Louis and I got into the car and listened to some music on our way home.

Zayn texted me halfway there, and it was a pretty interesting message if I do say so myself.

Zayn: Hey, I'm staying over at Ayeshas tonight. You and Louis have the house to yourselves :)

Harry: so I'm guessing you made up

Zayn: ohhh...we made up all right.

Harry: too much information Zayn..

Zayn: sorry dude, love ya and don't wait up!

Harry: all the love, H

You know what? Zayn is really beginning to get on my nerves. Not that I don't love him, his life is just so perfect. Even if things go wrong, they always work out for him. It's like God loves him more than me or some shit. He loses Ayesha, and now he can get her back.

Well guess what Zayn?! I won't be able to get Lou back for a year.

As soon as Louis pulled into the apartment parking lot, he parked the car and just sat there.

He took off his seatbelt and turned to face me before crossing his arms on his chest. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and quickly turned his head away so I couldn't see him blush.

"You know, you don't have to hide from me baby. I can see you blushing." I chuckled.

"Harry? Do you remember when I walked into the bakery for the first time? When our eyes met and your mouth dropped wide open? When we thought that we would never see each other in the real world?" He asked me.

"Of course I do. I remember all of it, and I even remember what I was thinking in that moment." I paused, "I was thinking about how great you looked. I didn't really recognize you at first except for your hair. But then something inside me new, it new that you were the guy I have been talking to for so long." I told him.

He smiled cheekily at me and grabbed my hand.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

"Of course I do. And I love you too, Louis."

"I don't want to leave you baby, I really don't. This has been my dream for as long as I can remember though, and I don't want to pass it up."

"Then go Louis. I want you to go, I just don't want you to forget me." I said.

"I won't forget you Haz. Never in a million years." He smiled.

"Then show me."
________________________________