Chapter 35- Hotel fun..

Please vote! It would mean the world because of how much I love each and everyone of you!
_____________________________
**WARNING MAJOR SMUT**I REPEAT, MAJOR SMUT**
**HARRYS POV**

I did as I was told. I got on my knees and waited for Louis. I was really only knew to this whole thing, so I didn't want to act strange.

He nodded at me and told me to undo his belt, which I did. God, I was so shaky. My hands were trembling and I was so cold. I wasn't nervous about sucking him off, I mean we do that all the time. I was nervous about riding him. How am I supposed to know if I'm good enough for that or not?

As soon as I undid his belt, he pulled down his pants in one motion. And I could not believe my eyes on how big he was already. I haven't even touched him yet, and his bulge was the size of Texas.

I bit my lip nervously as I yanked down his Calvin Klein underwear as well. What has this man turned me into? What has he done with my life?

I looked at him in the eyes as I saw him bare in front of me. Lust filled his eyes as he grabbed my hair and yanked my head up to face him.

"I don't want you to let me cum yet, okay. I want you to stop, then you will ride me and we will together. Got it?" Louis asked as he smirked at me.

I loved him dominant, but I couldn't contain my giggles.

I suddenly wrapped my hands around his length and he let out a groan.

Okay, so he likes this.

I pumped once before attaching my lips to his throbbing tip. I licked around the edges once  edited fully attaching my mouth around him. He moaned in excitement as he backs up against the chair again.

I suck him slowly at first as my hand pumps the bottom. He seems to enjoy it because he hands grip my hair and his head rolls back.

"Fuck, Harry." Louis mumbles under his hard breath.

I continue to work on him, but I pick up my paste. Every moment, I get faster and faster until Louis grips my hair harder.

"Harry, fuck I'm gonna-"

But I remember what he said, so I stop immediately. I unwrap myself and back away.

He nods in amusement and stands up taking off his shirt with him.

"Good boy. Now remember what I told you to call me? Good, now take off your clothes." Louis demands.

In fact, I did remember what he wanted me to call him. So that's what I did..

"Yes, daddy." I mumbled seductively. I wasn't sure if it was good enough because I've never really called anyone that before, other than my father..

Louis smiles and walks over to the bed propping himself up with pillows as he is laying there with his d*ck leaking with pre-cum.

And damn, was I so needing Holy water..

I make my way over to him and position myself on the bed to where I'm straddling him.

"Do you really want this?" Louis bites his lip.

"I know you do. And if you do, I do to." I said.

"I fucking love you." Louis laughed as he smashed his lips on mine once more.

I finally got on top of him trying not to squash him. I gently placed myself on him, and let me tell you....what a feeling!

The feeling was weird, considering I was on top. But I just went with my instincts. My instincts told me to grind against him while is d*ck was inside me so that's what I did. I rode him softly at first and he moaned.

"Harry..fuck." He moaned.

The feeling felt amazing for both of us. It was unlike anything else.

"Lou.." I moaned trying to fasten my pace. I held myself up with one arm and rode faster which made Louis crazy.

It didn't take long before he was gripping the sheets and yelling my name.

"Fuck Harry. I'm gonna-" He said before his body shook and I felt warm liquid pour into me.

Our breathing decreased and I smirked against his lips.

"Sex in a hotel room huh? We ain't half bad." Louis said as he took a deep breath.

"Can we sleep now?" I asked as I yawned.

That's exactly what we did.

We stayed there naked under the sheets and slept, and let me tell you. I could ask for nothing more better. It was better than words..
________________________________

Not bad for a smut chapter eh? In the morning, they will go to the beach! Stay tuned! Love you all!