Chapter 60- Three packed bags

Thanks for sticking with this story, those of you who are still reading. This story has a lot of my feelings out into it, so it amazes me how many of you love it.
_____________________________

**HARRYS POV**

A couple hours passes before it was time to head over to Lou's apartment. In fact, we were all heading over there.

Me, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Gemma, Lottie, And Ayesha were all saying goodbye to him. But it was just me who was driving him to the airport.

By nine this morning, everyone was already dressed and ready to head over to Lou's apartment. Lottie was waiting there, so Gemma and Liam would just meet us there.

Ayesha came over here at about eight. Her and Zayn have been snogging on the couch ever since. Not that I don't like her, but please get a room!

Louis only had a couple of his clothes over here, so he needed to head back to his apartment to grab the rest. It'd just be easier if we all met up there anyway.

Everyone was downstairs, but me. I just couldn't find the strength to move. I couldn't position my feet in the right direction. Something ached inside me, and it was almost unbearable. It was the feeling of a heart that's been let down, a broken heart..

-

"Harry, Come on! Louis got his stuff together so we are heading over to his apartment now! Just meet us there!" Zayn shouted up the stairs.

I laughed at his bluntness and trotted slowly towards the staircase.

I felt a buzz come from my pocket on my way down the stairs so I stopped to check it. And it was exactly what I thought it would be.

**New Text From Group Chat**

Niall: Heyyyy! I haven't spoken to anyone in forever :(

Liam: We just talked yesterday...

Niall: I know! That's more than two hours, and I can't handle that.

Liam: sometimes Niall, I think your too clingy

Niall: I'm sorry, I don't have any friends where I'm from.

Liam: I wonder why..

Harry: Can you stop blowing up my phone..that would be nice.

Niall: hiiiiiiiiiiii

Niall: heyyyy

Niall: what's up buddy!

Niall: what's goood in the hooood

Harry: ...

Liam: where are you?

Harry: more importantly, where are you?

Liam: I'm over at Lou's apartment with Zayn, Ayesha , Lottie, Gemma and Louis. You should be here by now.

Harry: I know, I'm on my way. I was walking out the door when you all started blowing up my phone.

Liam: Well hurry, I don't feel like waiting forever..

Harry: I only live like two seconds away.

Liam: still...I have to piss. So can we hurry this goodbye up.

Harry: just use the bathroom there!

Liam: no, its gross and smells like girls

Harry: he does have a sister..

Niall: who has a sister? What are we talking about?????

Harry: we are saying goodbye to Louis today.

Niall: and your okay with this Harry?

Harry: yep ;)

Liam: no..he isn't.

Harry: what do u mean? I'm perfectly fine!

Liam: yeah, we will see about that.

Harry: stop texting me, I'm walking out the door now.

Niall: cheer up Hazza

As I walked out the door, I knew that he only lived next door. But something felt as if the door was miles and miles away.

My heart skipped a beat and I proceeded towards his door. Before knocking, I thought of all the reasons I'll miss him. I know that I shouldn't be thinking about this, but I did. I thought about him and his terrible jokes, his dirty mind, and his beautiful smile.

I shook my head and tried to snap myself out of  whatever I was thinking and looked at the door once more. I moved my hand closer to the door and knocked twice. My feet were trembling at the seems and I felt like I was going to faint any moment.

The door creaked a little before it opened, and there stood Zayn as he motioned for me to come in. I kindly smiled and shook my head to clear the bad thoughts and bring in some new ones.

Happy thoughts Harry, happy thoughts.

"Finally, now we can cut the cake." Liam squealed.

Liam was standing beside Gemma who was whispering something into Lottie's ear. The two of them have become quite close, and it's a shame that Lottie will be attending art school in a few days.

"What cake?" I laughed.

"I made a cake, and it doesn't taste half bad." Lottie giggled as she held up a cake in both her hands.

The cake read, Congrats Louis! We love you and will miss you!

I smiled at the deliciously looking cake and laughed at how Lottie was so amused of it. It was nice to make him a cake, but it reminded us all of how long Louis will be gone. Damn, I'm really going to miss him.

"Where is he anyway?"

"He's upstairs packing the rest of his things." Zayn frowned.

Everyone must have known how hard it was for me to see him go. I couldn't blame them though, because the look on my face was clearly upset.

We all stayed downstairs and waited for Louis to get done packing, and it took forever. Let me tell you, Louis loves to take his time. If he's ten minutes late, it doesn't matter by him as long as he's looking fresh.

A couple minutes past, and we saw feet walking down the stairs.

Before my eyes, stood Louis with three packed bags.