Chapter 15- Hes different then what I thought. Plus..Zayn has a girlfriend??

Hey guys! I have the winner for the contest! If you are the winner, you will be in this chapter so keep an eye out for your name. If not, better luck next time!

PS I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! Link in my Instagram bio! Instagram-@averagedirectioner  go check out my channel cause I love you!
_________________________

I went to bed that night without saying goodnight to Zayn. I kind of just passed out on my new bed. It's quite comfortable if I do say so myself. I didn't even say goodnight to Louis though, and I honestly couldn't get him out of my head.

He was just so beautiful. The way his hair was slightly messy and his gorgeous ocean eyes. His scruff was amazing. I couldn't stop smiling, and frankly..I thought about where it was going from here. Would I ever see him again? I certainly hope so.

-

The next morning, I woke up feeling fresh. No texts from Jack, a sweet cup of tea from Zayn, and a good morning text from Louis with a picture.

*Tommo sent a picture*

Tommo: Good morning gorgeous! :)

Harry: You don't even know what I look like today lol

Tommo: I'm sure you look beautiful anyway ;)

Tommo: and guess what?

Harry: what 😱

Tommo: It's my first day at my new job today!!

Harry: really wow! You moved with your sister I hear.

Tommo: yeah. I needed to raise some money for the both of us. Plus I'm 23...I needed a job lol.

Harry: wow that's great! Good luck!

Tommo: thanks :) have a nice day at work!

Harry: I'll try!

I got off the phone with Louis and there was Zayn bending over my bed and staring at me.

"I haven't seen you this happy since you found out that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were a thing." He laughed.

"I'm just smiling. Can I not smile?"

"No! I don't mean that, it's just..I hardly ever seen you smile."

"What do you mean? I smiled all the time when I was with...you know." I stated.

"Not really. You were so quiet actually, like you were being controlled."

Was he right? Was I being controlled when I was with Jack? I mean, it didn't seem like I was. Jack always let me choose what I wanted to do, unless it came to clothing. Which I understood. But it doesn't matter anymore, we are over with.

"Anyway", Zayn mumbled, "Time for work. We will be late unless we hurry. Plus we wouldn't want to make a bad impression for the new worker."

I rolled my eyes and put on a sweater with some jeans and boots. I pulled my hair back in a beanie and waited patiently for Zayn to get done. It literally took him forever to get ready. He had to look perfect for everything.

Zayn walks out of the bathroom with his hair perfectly styled, wearing black jeans and a white shirt with ruffles.

"Zayn, we are only going to work today." I laugh.

"I know, still got to have a reason to look good." He mumbled. Something was going on with him. He seemed happier than he usually is, and he's always dressing more fancy.

What's going on with him?

As soon as we got in the car, Zayn turned on some music and was bobbing his head. He seemed to get lost in the music, it was quite calming actually. The way Zayn got lost in the music made me fall in love with him even more.

In a friend way of course.

I've got my romantic heart set on someone else, Zayn is just my best friend/brother.

-

Soon enough, Zayn and I arrived at the bakery. It smelled like cupcakes have just been baked. It was the best smell I have ever smelled, because it smelled like home.

"Get to work, we've got customers already." Zayn said pushing me towards the back of the store. I stumbled over my feet and through a spoon at Zayn making him wince, which was my amusement.

I rolled my eyes and spied on Zayn as the same girl came up to order. She was wearing the same black dress and a sweet smile.

Zayn looked as if he was blushing and handed her a bag of what looked like candy.

She smiled and took the candy as she got closer to Zayn and placed a kiss on his lips.

What the fuck????

She left him with a wink and walked out the door. I stood there with my mouth wide open as Zayn blushed and continued to take orders. But I needed some answers..

"Zayn! Get your ass back here!" I shouted.

Zayn quickly told the customers to wait a minute and stumbled back in the room with me.

"What do you want? We have customers!"

"No shit! Who the hell was that?" I whispered in a shouting way.

"Who?" He asked as he smirked.

"Don't act dumb! That girl that just kissed you!"

"Oh, her. She's nobody." He giggled.

"Doesn't seem like nobody. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Okay fine, we went on a couple dates. But we aren't serious yet." He said making his way to the register.

"What's her name?"

"Ayesha." He said.

Ayesha? Well that's certainly an....interesting name. It's cute though, but I need to get to know this girl if she's going to be chatting up with Zayn.

-

Two hours flew by like a plane, and we had faster business this time. Zayn was in an amazing mood, and the new worker was arriving in minutes.

I was working on icing the red velvet  cupcakes when Zayn barges in through the door scaring me half to death and making me throw the pan of cupcakes at the wall. Red goo was splattered everywhere.

"What the Fuck Zayn?" I shouted.

"Sorry man, but the new worker is here! He just got out of the car and is on his way in!" Zayn shouted. I rolled my eyes and Zayn went to the front of the store to meet him first.

A few minutes later, I walked out of the back and noticed Zayn talking to someone who looked fairly familiar to me.

Too familiar.

"Oh Harry. I'd like you to meet our new worker! What did you say your name was again?" He asked motioning to the blue eyed man.

Then it clicked. The man stared at me with his ocean blue eyes and messed up hair before I snapped out of my gaze.

"Harry?" He mumbled.

"Louis?" I gulped.

_________________
How did you like this chapter?? What do you think is going to happen now?? Btw, check out my YouTube channel! Link in my Instagram bio! Love you guys!