Chapter 32- The teasing game..

Thank you all so much for 1k reads! I never thought that I could get so many! I'm just hoping to grow as writer! Ily so much!
_____________________________
**WARNING MINOR SMUT**
**HARRYS POV**

The next three hours were pretty interesting. You want me to give you a taste of what happened in that bus? Oh I will, but first I'll bring you back to when we were putting our bags in the bus.

-

"How am I supposed to fit all of my stuff in this tiny ass bus?" Lottie complains. Louis just rolls his eyes and helps her with the bags. Jay looked so lost, not because nobody would talk to her, she was just new. She walked around and made conversations with Gemma before putting her bags in the bus.

"Come on people! I want to get to that beach!" Zayn cheers as he climbs into the back of the bus.

"Zayn, we will be getting there at night, so we won't swim until morning." Gemma laughed. Zayn just put in his earbuds and crosses his arms. He was such a baby.

"Okay, is everyone here?" Liam asked, "Let's see. Gemma, Lottie, Ayesha, Zayn, Jay, Harry, and Louis? Are you all here?"

Everyone nodded, damn there were a lot of people. I didn't realize how many friends I had. I'm so popular!

"Okay! Everyone on the bus!" Liam shouted.

Louis walked up to me and linked his hands in mine. It was an amazing feeling that I could call him mine. That I could call the person I loved, mike forever. He kissed my hand and lead me to the bus where everyone was waiting.

Louis climbed in first, and I followed him.

The bus was styled in a way that you sat across someone. There were two long seats across from each other on each side of the bus. It was pretty cool.

"I'll drive!" Zayn shouts.

Of course, Zayn always drives. It's like he can't talk to anyone or concentrate unless he's driving.

Of course, Louis and I sat close together. Gemma and Liam sat beside each other, and so did Lottie and Jay. Zayn and Ayesha were in the front.

"And off we go!" Zayn cheers as everyone laughs. Ayesha puts in her headphones and sets the seat back while Lottie and Jay have a conversation about hot guys from this band called 'Pretty Much' or something.

"Are you excited?" Louis asks me as he grips my thigh. Hell no, that caught me completely off guard.

I groaned and positioned myself in a more comfortable position.

"Can you not do that?" I whispered to him.

"Do what?" He smirked.

Oh shit. I know what he was doing...

I scooted a little to the left of the seat closer to Lottie and put my hand on my thighs to block them from his hands. That did no good..

Two seconds later he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me pulling my waist closer to him.

"Cut it out." I snapped.

"You love it." He whispered. And he was right, I did. But it was the most inappropriate time to be doing this.

I nervously but my nails to see if anyone saw what Louis did, but everyone was wrapped up in their own conversations.

Louis smiled at me and placed his hand in my hair pushing it to the side. He leaned in closer as he was breathing on my neck. That sent shivers down my spine.

"Louis.." I said as he placed his hand over my mouth pointing to Liam who was sitting with Gemma right across from us.

He took his hand and placed it over my bulge. Yes..I had a bulge, don't judge me.

He noticed that I was restless, so he started to palm me through my jeans. And let me tell you, boy this kid was good with his hands...really good.

I couldn't handle this any more, I wanted to tell him to stop...but I didn't. I shuffled to my side so Gemma couldn't see what was going on. Louis continued to move his hands slowly, until a wet patch grew on my jeans.

Let me tell ya, that's the first time I've ever came with jeans on, and Louis did it all.

I looked over at Louis who was smirking with enjoyment. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the window.

Before I could get anymore comfortable, Louis grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him until I was leaning on his chest instead. I loved cuddling Louis. I loved how he let me be the little spoon because I was his. He was and always will be a top, that's just who he is.

But don't worry, just because I'm sleeping now...doesn't mean that I won't get revenge when we stop for a bathroom break.
________________________________

Hello guys! Thanks again and sorry for the short chapter! I just got home from school and I'm exhausted! But I will probably update tonight! <3