Chapter 62-A new beginning

Guys....we only have ten chapters left :(
Love you and thank you for everything.
_____________________________

**HARRYS POV**

Louis quickly hugged everyone and grabbed his bags one by one. Seeing him picking up his things and packing them into the car hurt like hell, but I knew that he wanted to do this.

He hugged Lottie first and told her to behave at Art school. Lottie had tears in her eyes bet kept herself together. They talked about Felicite and how he will miss her a little bit. She's still living it up with all of her dads money.

He moved on to Liam, who was sad to see him go and definitely showed it. Liam was always a softy and he had a good heart. He hugged Louis tightly and told him to have fun playing football.

He hugged Ayesha once and said goodbye, but didn't make conversation. They've only known each other for so long, so they didn't have much to say.

He shook Gemma's hand and pulled her into a hug. He thanked her for helping him with my birthday present, and for being there for our relationship. Louis and Gemma grew closer over the month, and I was happy to see it.

He lastly made his way over to Zayn and started to tear up. Yes, Louis made lots of new friends...but it didn't compare to his relationship with Zayn. Zayn was like a brother to Louis, like he was to me. He was somebody whom Louis could trust.

Zayn wiped a tear from his eyes and congratulated Louis for making it into the school. Louis nodded his head and leaned closer to Zayn's ear. It took awhile for me to comprehend what he was doing, but it looked like Louis whispered something into Zayn's ear.

Zayn nodded and hugged him one last time before letting go. Louis smiled at everyone and gave Lottie a kiss on the cheek before waving goodbye.

Of course we will see him one day. We will..

I couldn't help but stare at him as he smiled and walked my way. He picked up his suit cases and headed for the door. I kindly waved to everyone before opening the door and shutting it slowly.

"So why did we leave early?" I asked.

"You'll see." Louis whispered.