Chapter 39- Irsih Luck

This chapter is dedicated to Niall Horan because we haven't heard from this little ball of sunshine in forever!
If you want to get straight to Harry and Louis, I suggest you skip this chapter. But if your a Niall girl...enjoy!
_____________________________

Hey what's up? I'm Niall James Horan.

Yeah I know, this story isn't about me. But I don't give a fuck because the author of this book gave me this chapter to tell you a little bit about myself.

So deal with it..

Anyway, I'm currently nineteen. I am homeschooled and I spend most of my time on this app called 'Group Chat', and I eat a lot of food.

I live with my mum and my dad, and I have no siblings. I don't have a girlfriend, so currently I'm available to anyone. ;)

My best friend at the moment is Liam Payne. I've never really met him in person, only in 'Group Chat'. But we got to talking one day, and now we know everything about each other.

He introduced me to these guys named Harry, Louis, and Zayn. They are pretty cool, but they are completely weird. Like honestly, their kind of gross too. But don't take this the wrong way, I'm a hard core Larry!

I live in Mullingar Ireland, but I'm looking to move to the U.K. anytime soon. Don't tell the other lads that, it's a surprise!

I used to have a girlfriend named Kristin, but things fell through. Turns out that she was cheating on me with someone named Dan. Turns out I didn't need her anyway, because she was kind of a bitch.

Right now I'm watching some of the Telly, and eating popcorn. What else can you do when you have no friends?

I have really nothing else to talk about. So can I be done author? Can this chapter be over?

Author- No, we have one more question.

Which is?

Author- What are your hobbies? By Elena_Directioner

Um, I eat. I play video games, and I also sing a little. I don't sing much, but only when I'm bored. When I was little, I sang for my church. I've always wanted to make it big, but hell..I doubt it.

Now are we finished?

Author- Yes..Thank you Niall!

No problem! Peace out bitches!

-

Lol did you like this chapter? It was set up differently, but I could get used to it! Don't worry, Niall will come into the story again. Love you!