Chapter 16- He acts different..

Hello guys! Go check out my YouTube channel if not already! Link in Instagram bio! Insta: averagedirectioner!
_______________

I stared at him.

He stared at me.

He blinked.

I blinked.

And Zayn just stood there like a lost puppy...

"Um, hello! Guys?" Zayn asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I couldn't believe that this was happening. I couldn't believe that the man I met on a website, was standing right in front of me. And God, did he look good. His hair was still messy, but hot at the same time. His shirt was black with arrows pointing up, and his white jeans looked good around his thighs.

Fuck...

"Guys? I'm not getting any younger." Zayn complained.

Louis snapped out of his gaze as well and looked up at Zayn who looked utterly confused.

It looked like Louis was trying to say something, but nothing was coming out of his mouth. My hands began to shake and I was starting to sweat. It was noticeable because Zayn saw and raised and eyebrow.

"Are you okay mate?"

"Um- yeah, I er- I need to g-go to the bathroom for a second." I mumbled before taking off to the bathroom.

I felt like I was going to vomit. My stomach was tensing up and my mind was exploding. I honestly wanted to meet him, but I wasn't ready for it yet. I needed some time, and clearly God didn't want to give me any.

Zayn was just a lost soul. He has no idea that this is Lou, so I can't really ask him for advice. So as I sat on the toilet, I texted the only people I could for advice..

Harry: Guys!! I need help!

Niall: Are you hurt??? Do I need to call 911

Harry: um..no.

Liam: You couldn't call 911 anyway Genius. Harry lives days away from you lol

Niall: oh yeah...I forgot. Whoops🤷🏽‍♀️

Harry: Guys focus!

Niall: Focus on meee! Focus on me yeahh!

Harry: ??

Niall: have you not heard Ariana's new song?

Harry: no..

Niall: nvm then. Proceed..

Harry: okay, you know how I have a new person coming to work with me?? Well turns out, that new person is Louis! :(

Liam: hold the phone..our Louis?????

Niall: Shit just got real. I got the popcorn!

Harry: yes! He's here and now I don't know what to do!!

Niall: Logical conclusion: fuck him.

Liam: smh..

Niall: it always works for me!