Chapter 55- The Last Day..

Important announcement! No, the story isn't over yet, but I am not happy to announce that story will definitely be coming to an end sooner than later. I'm not giving you how many chapters will be left, but be ready for a twisted ending! Xoxo <3
_____________________________

**HARRY'S POV**

**WARNING MINOR SMUT AHEAD**

After I went to my room last night, I didn't go to sleep. I stayed up, staring at the ceiling and listening to Louis and Zayn's conversation.

It wasn't exactly a good conversation either. By the sounds of it, he wanted to go. And I don't blame him for wanting to go either, I mean it's a once in a lifetime chance. So if it comes down to it, I'll make him go.

I also talked to Niall last night and he gave me an idea. He said that maybe I should just get a house with Louis down in Doncaster..

That would be a good idea, except it wouldn't. My mother and Robin live here in Holmes Chapel, as well as my sister and Liam. They wouldn't want me to move away, especially with Louis. Mum doesn't like Lou at all, and she would most definitely be worried.

I know, I'm a grown man. But sometimes, my mum thinks I'm still sixteen.

Plus, I have to take care of Louis's dog. Louis can't bring his dog with him, so I'm taking care of him.

Speaking of his dog, who would name their dog Conchobar? Makes no sense..

And then there is Zayn. Do you know how sad Zayn will be if I move to Doncaster? Sure, it's only three hours away. But Zayn wouldn't want to drive three hours to see me everyday. Plus, he wants to stay here with Ayesha.

That reminds me, Louis and I are hanging out today. And Zayn is meeting with Ayesha. I hope that everything goes well for him, because he deserves it.

-

Before I had the chance to wake myself up this morning, I was already woken up by a very cheerful Louis.

I felt the bed lean in behind me and I felt shuffling in the sheets as I lay there with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep. Then, I feel hot breath on my neck as my long hair gets pushed past my shoulder.

"Good morning Louis." I giggled.

"Good morning baby." He mumbles as he kisses my neck.

You see? These are the things I'm going to have to live without for a year..

Stop it Harry, stop thinking like this. You are going to give yourself another panic attack.

"What do you want to do today?" Louis asked as he sat up straight.

I turned myself over until I was facing him and leaned on my arm. Louis looked so beautiful, I know that he had just woken up though. But still, he looks beautiful even when he's a complete mess.

"Well, I don't really know. I was thinking that you could choose."

"Hmm, I have an idea." He mumbled. He got out of bed and headed for the shower.

"What's your idea?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, but we have to shower first. So come on." He said as a smirk filled his face.

"You want me to shower in there with you?"

"It's not like we haven't done it before, don't be a baby." He laughed.

"I am a baby though, for you...right?" I asked hoping to catch him off guard. He seemed to like the seductive kink stuff, so I'd see if it got him going.

It did.

"Tsk...tsk..tsk. That was a bad mistake saying that. Shower....now." He demanded.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of like a demanding Louis.

What else could I do but get out of bed and head over to the shower. I was already undressed because..well...I sleep naked. But, Louis had on his boxers. And I'm guessing he didn't want to take them off himself.

He opened the door to the bathroom and walked in as I followed him.

Honestly, I didn't care that I was naked. I've been around him so much that I'm confident. I'm more confident then I ever was with him.

He walked to the shower and moved the certain out of the way without taking his eyes off me. I don't understand it, but he must have been mesmerized by myself. It was the most amazing feeling to have someone love you the way he loved me.

Soon the whole room was filled with steam and towels were placed on the ground.

"We don't have all day, Harry." Louis giggled. I knew what that meant, so I got on my knees and pulled down his boxers as quick as I could.

I didn't think that we would be coming in here to do anything besides shower, but at this moment..that's all I wanted to do.

How the fuck am I supposed to react when his dick is two inches from my face. He wasn't exactly small either, he was a decent size I'd say.

"Louis, uh-" I said letting him know that I was getting a boner.

"Yeah I know, just please. Seeing you like this, uh, is doing things. Please?" He asked as I was down in front of him.

You don't have to tell me twice.

Before he could take it, wrapped my mouth around him as he adjusted. I didn't mind doing this to Louis, and it was wonderful to watch him in this state.

I started bobbing my mouth, but he stopped me. He grabbed both sides of my head and grunted as he started thrusting in and out of my mouth.

He was going slow at first, but then he picked up the pace and thrusted harder.

"Fuck, Harry." He whimpered as he thruster again.

I would say he lasted about three more thrusts before my mouth filled with a familiar liquid. He pulled out and I swallowed just as I did before.

Louis seemed to like the idea that I swallowed because he kissed me on the nose before backing away.

Louis likes a swallower.

Noted.

"Let's shower now." Louis blushed as he stepped into the tub.

I followed him and he held out his hand for me to walk into the tub with him.

I felt hot water running down my back as Louis was already soaking wet. And let's be honest, Louis was looking really good as he was dripping water.

But I had to contain myself, because I needed to shower. So Louis picked up a bar of soap and told me to turn around. I did as told and faced the other direction.

Soon after, I felt the bad run up my back as Louis traced his fingers over my tattoos. I liked the idea of Louis giving me a shower, it made me feel like I was loved. Like he cared enough to do this for me.

Then I felt the bar of soap leave my back and get replaced with the feeling of lips.

Louis kissed down my back and ran his fingers down my stomach. His kisses trailed down my back  until they reached my thighs.

He stopped.

"Turn around." He said.

I turned and faced him as his face was in contact with my lower...area.

Louis smiled to himself and raised and eyebrow before kissing my thighs. The sights of his hair dripping with water sent chills down my spine.

"Your turn." He whispered.
________________________________