Chapter 64-Airport bound.

Hello! Love you all! Have you guys been enjoying Niall's new album? If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend it. It's called 'Flicker' and should be in spotify and in the Apple Store. <3
_______________________________

After the stop we made at the strange building, or shall I say my future home, we quickly got in the car and sped to the airport.

I tried my best to not cry while I was sitting in the silence. It seems that I've waited for him all my life, and now he's just going to leave. I know that it's selfish for me to think like this, but I love him and I don't want him to leave.

Louis smiled at me as he took a turn, and placed his hand on my thigh. He ran his fingers down my leg which sent shivers down my spine. Every little touch that he gave me, sent me overboard. I just didn't know what to expect from him.

It wasn't that I was afraid of him forgetting me, it was that maybe I would forget him.

I might forget the way his hands touched mine. The way our lips moved when we kissed. The way his scent lingered on me hours after he hugged me. I'd miss it all.

"We've got two minutes until we reach the airport." Louis sighs.

I nodded, and continued looking out the window.

*NEW TEXT FROM 'GROUP CHAT'*

Niall- Hiiiiiiii

I looked at my phone and chuckled. Niall was always trying to get ahold of us, it was quite funny. Sometimes I wished that he lived closer. It would be much easier.

Harry- Hi Niall.

Niall- where is everyone?

Harry- I'm on my way to the airport with Louis. Zayn, Liam and everyone are back at the apartment.

Niall- I've tried to get ahold of everyone, but nobody is answering me.

Harry- that's not my fault.

Niall- jeez. What's got your panties in a twist?

Harry- I don't wear panties, thank you.

Harry- oh, idk. Maybe just the fact that my boyfriend is going away for a year.

Niall- he's only going to Doncaster, right?

Harry- yes. But he can't have any visitors. So I won't be able to see him for a year.

Niall- ouch. That must hurt.

Harry- you think?

Niall- well, I miss talking to everyone! Send me a picture of you guys.

Harry- alright hold on.

*Harry sent a picture*

Niall- Awe! You guys are so cute!

Harry- thanks.

Niall- Wait..isn't he supposed to be driving!!

Harry- no. We just pulled into the airport.

Niall- oh.

Harry- yeah.

Niall- You should really cut your hair.

Zayn- no he shouldn't! It's perfect the way it is!

Niall- oh, so now you show up. I see how it is.

Zayn- sorry, Harry's hair is my escape.

Niall- I don't even want to know what that means..

Harry- gotta go lads.

Niall- take care!

I logged off the group chat and unbuckled my belt. Louis was already out of the car, and getting his bags ready.

I was about to walk into the airport with him, when he stopped me.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to wait with me." Louis sighed.

"Why not?"

"Because it'll make me cry if I walk away from you. I can't walk away from you." He said as tears filled his eyes.

"So what are you saying?"

"I need you to stay in the car and leave before I get on the plane. It'll make it easier Harry."

"No!" I shouted, "I'm waiting with you whether you like it or not."

"Harry, please. I will call you as soon as I get off of the plane. It won't take long, just please. I'm begging you." He cried.

I could see that it meant a lot to Louis. I understood that he didn't want to walk away from me. But it was too late for that.

I just nodded and wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him close to my chest and kisses his ear. He cried into my shoulder but he knew he couldn't stay like that for long.

I didn't pull away, Louis did. He pulled away, drying his tears.

Maybe Louis had been thinking the same thing. Maybe Louis was wondering what was going to happen to us. Long distance relationships never work out, and I hope it doesn't come down to that.

Instead of crying and saying a paragraph of why I love him, I just said three words. Three simple words.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too Harry." He said as he walked into the airport.
_______

Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving to those who celebrated it this time of year! Much love!