Chapter 40- Bad Memories

Please share! Love you all! And I might go live on Instagram at Harry's concert!
_____________________________

**HARRYS POV**

Let me tell you something about my panic attacks..

When I get them, I shut the world out. Literally..

I can't see anyone, and I can't hear anything when I have them. It's like I'm gone to the world, but I'm still physically there.

When I awake from them, I am utterly confused and I can't remember what happened a couple hours before. At least that's usually how it is anyway.

So let's begin..

-

I opened my eyes and my head was spinning. The room was blurry, and shadows of people surrounded me everywhere.

I noticed that I was lying on a couch that felt familiar. I ran my hand over he seam of it, and brushed my fingers against my legs because I was freezing.

I heard people talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. The voices felt too familiar though..

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could finally see who was hovering over me.

Louis..

"Look who's awake now." Louis smiles before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"What happened?"

Louis looked at Zayn and Zayn looked back at Louis.

"I'm not telling him." Zayn said. Louis rolled his eyes and put his hand on my thigh.

"Wait, where is everyone at? Where's Gemma?" I asked. What the fuck is going on?

"Gemma is with Liam, Harry. Do you remember her saying that she wanted to move in with him?" Zayn asked as he leaned closer to me.

"Wait, she couldn't have just moved without saying goodbye! She has to tell me goodbye!" I snapped.

"She did." Louis sighed.

"I don't-"

"When you were in one of your spells, Gemma told you goodbye and she hopes that Louis can fix you. It was too much for her to take. She said she'll call you later." Zayn said.

"Where everyone else?"

"Jay went back home, and Lottie is at my apartment." Louis said as he rubbed his fingers over my knuckles.

"Where's Ayesha?"

Zayn a face grew pale and quiet. Louis looked at the floor and back up at Zayn who turned to face the other side of the room.

"Someone talk!" I snapped. I was really getting pissed off.

"Jack texted you!" Zayn blurt out.

"What?" I asked. I couldn't comprehend what was going on at the moment. There was no way he would text me.

"He wants to meet you Harry. Tomorrow..at the coffee shop next to our bakery. He texted you when we were at the pool. I told Zayn and Zayn thought it was best if we all head home." Louis said.

"He wants to meet me? Why?"

"We have no idea. But after that, I started worrying about you and Ayesha thought it was ridiculous. She got mad at me for putting you first, and she left. She went back home. I don't think that things are going to work between us anymore.." Zayn sighed.

"I'm sorry Zayn, it's my fault." I sighed.

Why did my life have to be so confusing. Honestly, what did I do? Gemma is gone with Liam, Ayesha broke up with Zayn, and now I'm dragging Louis into the whole mess. He doesn't deserve this..

"Like bloody hell! I'm not meeting that bastard! He can go choke on my dick.." I snapped.

Zayn a eyes went big and Louis couldn't hold in a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You." Louis chuckled, "But I think it's best if you do see him. Maybe to clear some things up."

I looked over at Zayn who was grabbing a beer out of the fridge. His face was puffy like he had been crying, and I don't blame him. He really did like Ayesha.

"Lou, I don't want to. I don't even think I can, because it'll be too hard to see him." I said.

I could feel tears building up in my eyes again. Fuck, why was I such a baby? Why was I such a screw up? I hate myself...everything about me is dumb and not worth it..

"Harry, please go. I'll even go with you, plus we won't stay that long." Louis said as he cupped my cheek.

Okay, I admit. There was something good about me, I had great taste in guys. Louis will always be there for me.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Louis cheered.

"Yes, but you have to come with me." I demanded.

"Deal." Louis cheered.

Gemma may be living with Liam, but I still have Louis and Zayn. They will always be so important to me.

But one thing I'm not ready for...Is seeing him again..