Chapter 46- Zayn wants to take us somewhere..

Hello loves! Have a wonderful day wherever you are!
_____________________________

**HARRYS POV**

"Damn it." I mumbled before backing away from Louis.

Yes, I know that kissing him in that awkward situation might have been wrong. But sometimes, I just need to know that he still wants me. That he still cares for me, because I do to him so much that it's unbearable.

Louis backed away from me and rolled his eyes before heading into the front room where Zayn was waiting. As we walked in, we found Zayn sitting on top of the counter with his legs crossed and a big smile planted on his face.

"What do you want now?" Louis teased as he sat beside him on the counter.

"Sorry to interrupt your..uh, cooking." Zayn giggled emphasizing 'cooking', "But I want you guys to come with me somewhere."

Louis looked at me wide eyes and gave me a questioning look.

Hell, if I didn't know Zayn then I'd be running for the hills. Every time Zayn mentions taking you somewhere, it's always somewhere outrageous.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you, Louis, Liam, Gemma and I should all go somewhere." Zayn smirks.

"What about Lottie? Or Ayesha?" Louis asked cocking an eyebrow.

"No, we won't be gone long, only for tonight. Besides, Lottie is packing for her school that she is attending right?"

"Yes, but she doesn't leave until a few more days." Louis laughed.

"Exactly, we will leave in about two hours and come back around midnight. And I don't think that Ayesha will be attending with us.." Zayn sighed.

"You two still haven't made up?"

"No. I told you, she is really pissed at me. I'm surprised that she even still talks to me." He faintly smiled.

"She talks to you? Since when?"

"Since this morning. She actually wants to meet up tomorrow, I'm thinking she wants to talk about our relationship." Zayn huffed.

"Well, that's good. Isn't it?"I asked.

"It's absolutely good. I just don't want to rush it yet."

Which that makes sense. I might have rushed things with Louis, but it turned out well. Maybe Zayn and Ayesha want to take things slow, and that's totally cool.

"So where did you want to take us?" Louis asks.

"Oh yeah, about that," Zayn says nervously, "I want you all to come to an LGBT parade with me."

Zayn looked at Louis, Louis looked at me, and I looked at the cupcakes on the counter..Damn they looked good.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked.

"I said, do you want to come with me to-"

"No! I know what you said! And hell yes! Hell to the mother fucking yes! But why would you want to go?" Louis laughed.

"Well because I support it so much and I'm bi, plus the last one is tonight for the town right next to us. And It'd be nice to be with your own kind." Zayn laughs.

"You act like we are some type of animal." I snap.

"You know what I mean, so does that mean you'll come?" Zayn said hopefully.

"I don't see why not."

"Yes! Oh yes!" Louis cheered as he started dancing, "Harry and I are going to a parade..Harry and I are going to a parade..Harry and I are-"

"I'll go if you stop dancing like that." I teased. He smirked at me and planted a kiss on my temple.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."
________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter! I just needed to get that intro to the parade over with. Parade is next chapter! Be prepared! Love you!