Chapter 33- Revenge

Hello loves! How was your day? What did you do? By the way, I hope that you like your character later on Jay!
_____________________________

**LOUIS'S POV**

About an hour into the car ride, nothing really happened. My little cupcake fell asleep, Liam and Gemma were watching Netflix on their phones, and Lottie and Jay were looking through magazines.

So that concludes one full hour of no return teasing from Harry. That's probably a good idea, considering I can't contain myself. If he would've done to me what I did to him, you bet your ass I would've had his ass on the ground pounding the shit out of him. But I'm a gentleman, I don't do such nasty things..

Still, something inside me told me that Harry was planning something. Maybe it was the way that he swayed his hips when he walked, or licked his lips when he talked. Okay..now I'm hard again.

Eventually we all had to stop for a bathroom break mid destination. We still have an hour to go and it was already nine. I had to piss, really bad.

We all got out of the bus so lazily. Gemma was asleep on the bus, so we didn't bother her. But she was asleep on Liam's lap, so Liam couldn't get up either. Jay didn't have to use the bathroom, and Zayn and Ayesha were doing something better then going to the bathroom to be honest.

I made my way out of the bus and into the restroom before pee started trickling down my leg. (Sorry for the disturbing image of Louis peeing himself)

Lottie followed me into the bathroom as she put her hand over her mouth and yawned.

"Ughh, when will we be there?" She mumbled as we made our way to the bathrooms.

"Chill out," I told her, "You'll be fine. We have a little over thirty minutes to get there."

She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. It was only one, so I had to wait outside. I looked around at the night sky and thought to myself.

How the fuck did I wind up here?

I went from an abusive father, to the most happiest I've ever been. Not that I don't miss him, I'm just happier. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a dick.

I was busy looking at the stars when I heard footsteps behind me..

"Hey, you." Harry says as he walks up to me and links our hands together.

"Hi." I mumble.

"What are your thinking about?" He asks pulling me closer.

"Hey that's my move." I chuckled.

"Now it's mine." He whispered before kissing my gently on the lips.

His kisses meant everything to me, I know that might sound cheesy, but it's true. I feel like even if he didn't know me, he'd still love me.

"Well, before you came along and ruined my moment, I was enjoying the sky." I laughed.

"Would you like me to leave?" He smirks and backs away.

"No, get your ass back over here." I say pulling him against me.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss his pretty face. I was so lucky, almost too lucky.

Suddenly, he grabs my waist and slides his hands downward. But I knew better than that.

I quickly snatched his hands away and pulled away.

"Tsk..tsk. Your very slick Mr Styles. But you can't out smart me." I chuckle as I kiss his lips before I hear Lottie come out of the bathroom.

I wink at him, and walk inside, shutting the door.

**HARRYS POV**

"What the fuck happened? You look like you've seen a ghost." Lottie says.

"I have." I reply.

Hmm, maybe he is too smart for me. Maybe I like that..

________________________________

Next chapter coming soon! Love you all and please vote and comment for more!! How do you think the trip will go? Will things go perfectly or will one little someone get in the way? We will see!