Chapter 10- A new partner.

I will announce the winners to the name thing on chapter 15! So keep commenting, voting, and sharing! Love ya!

________________

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I know that last night wasn't the best, but knowing that I was free and was good with all people in the world (except for Jack) was an amazing feeling.

And for once in my life, I was happy to be here. I was excited to see Zayn, I was excited to go to work, I was excited to talk to Louis in my private messages, I was simply excited.

I rolled over on my stomach and stretched out against the couch. The couch was small, but enough to fit me on it.

"Hey Harry, you awake." Zayn said walking downstairs and handing me a cup of tea.

"Thank you."

"So I was thinking, you need a bed." Zayn said.

I nearly choked on my tea.

"Your joking." I laughed.

"Nope, I want you to live here with me. I think that it's best because of what's been happening."

I sipped again on my tea and looked at my legs that were shaking in excitement.

"So what do you and your curly hair say?" He laughed.

"What does my curly hair have to do with this?"

"Everything. So what do you say?" He asked with hope. I saw in his eyes that he really wanted me to. Maybe it was because he was lonely here without his parents, but I'm not sure.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Really? Wow! I'll buy you a bed and let you sleep in the guest room." He cheered.

"Why wouldn't you have a bed in he guest room in the first place?" I joked.

"I'm poor."

Zayn walked out of the room to look at catalogues with beds and asked me what size I wanted.

I knew that eventually I would want to move out, so I just said a small.

"Wow, I'm actually going to live with my best friend." He giggled.

"Yeah, but we need to go to work." I said patting him on the arm.

"Ugh, don't remind me." He sighed.

I laughed and continued to drink my tea. As I drank my tea, I was scrolling through old messages on my phone and saw the ones between Louis and I. And how he wanted to know what I looked like. Was it such a bad idea to let him know what I looked like?

I scrolled down and saw the messages between Jack and I. All of the 'I love you' and the marriage conversations gave me heartaches. I know that it's weird to say this, but I missed him. I literally can't stop thinking about him. The only time I'm not thinking about him is when I'm talking to-

"Harry. What are you looking at?" Zayn snapped taking my phone.

"Just old messages." I sighed. His facial expressions changed as he scrolled through the ones between Jack and I.

"You need to go out." He said tossing my phone on the couch.

"Excuse me?"

"Tonight. You and I are going to the club after work." He demanded.

"I never agreed to this." I said standing up and wobbling on my feet.

"Well I'm making you. You need to socialize with other people. I swear, it's like you have Stockholm syndrome or something.."

"Sorry, I just really don't want to go out tonight."

"Well you are, but right now we have to go to work. I heard that Barbra has some news for us or something." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

Barbra is the nice lady we work with, but when she says she has something to tell us..it's usually that we are doing something wrong.

"Alright let me get dressed." I said walking to the bathroom and shutting the door.

Literally the only clothes I brought were older, so I'm going to have to go shopping or I'll just wear Zayn's clothes forever.

I dug through the bad only to find a pink flannel and some white jeans. It looked good, so I guess I just went with it. I pulled my hair back into a white beanie and slid on some Chelsea boots.

"Damn Harold, keeping up with the fashion!" Zayn cheered.

"It's the only nice thing I brought. The others are old."

"Don't worry, we'll go shopping tomorrow." Zayn said waving his credit card in the air.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my jacket before heading out the door. As soon as I got out, my phone buzzed a couple times. I looked to see two unread messages.

*New Text From Tommo*

*New text from Jack*

Hmm, who's do I check first? Let's see..

Tommo: Good morning. Have a nice day at work!🌸

Jack: i know that you don't want to talk to me but I want to talk to you. I know that you left and your probably not coming back but I need to talk to you. Like now. Text me when your free x

I wonder what Jack had to say? I shouldn't worry about that right now..

I got in the car with Zayn and we listened to old songs with the windows down. Zayn was bobbing his head to the beat and I laid my head on the door.

The clouds were puffy today. They reminded me of marshmallows. They flew by one after the other until the sky was left plain and blue.

I must've fell asleep on my way there because Zayn tapped me and said we were at work when I didn't even know it.

I got out of the car and the aroma of the bakery hit me in the face. I loved it, almost as much as I loved Zayn, and that was saying something.

"Hello boys!" Barbra said greeting us with a warm smile and a hug.

"Barbra!" Zayn yelled as he dashed across the room to hug her. She was like a mum to him, he loved her.

"I heard you have news for us." Zayn asked excitedly.

"Oh! I do, I do. Sit." She said motioning to a table.

Zayn and I took a seat beside each other and looked at Barbra who has a mischievous grin on her wrinkled face.

"Okay, so you boys have been getting slow business right?"

"Kind of." Zayn answered.

Wrong, we've been getting extremely slow business!

"Well, I think it's because you guys are the only workers here. It takes forever for you guys to get a cake done. That's why you boys need some help."

"What are you implying?" I asked nervously.

Please don't say it..

"You boys are going to have another baker!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" Zayn and I shouted in unison.

"Correct! He just moved here and is looking for a job to take care of his sister. He will be staring in a few days so please be nice to the lad." She said standing up and swishing her dress.

"What's his name?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not sure. But we will find out eventually!" She laughed.

Zayn and I looked at each other knowing that in a couple days, another lad will be in the kitchen......cooking with me.

________________________
Hello loves! Next chapter, Harry will be going to the club with Zayn! How do you think it will go? Plus, who do you think is the new co-worker??
Love you all and have a nice day!