Chapter 49- Always football..

Hello guys! I am now officially over halfway done with the story. Damn, that took a while. But don't worry, the drama has just begun ;)
_____________________________

**LOUIS'S POV**

You know, I always leave Harry at the wrong times. Every time I leave him, he always gets himself into trouble or discovers something I didn't want him to.

In this case, Harry read the text. Of course he read the text! Damn, that kid is so nosy. But now, I have gotten a bigger problem on my hands..

As I made my way out of the bathroom, I passed many..many couples snogging. Honestly, get a room please.

Then I saw something that looked like Harry was yelling at Zayn. And when Harry is yelling at someone, it is never a good sign.

"Hey, hey! What's going on?" I ask as I ran over to Harry and Zayn.

As Harry turned around to face me, his face was stained with tear streaks. His eyes were red and puffy and he was holding my phone in his hands.

"What is this?" He mumbles under his breath as he hands me my phone.

As soon as I look at it, there was a message. And believe me, I know what that message was for..

**TWO MONTHS EARLIER**

"So why do you want to apply to our school?" The lady asks me as she crosses her legs and clicks her pen.

"Well, honestly. You guys are the best football school I have heard, and you guys are set in my home town. I love my home town, and I love football. The two are a perfect match." I say nervously.

"Well, from what I can see. You are an amazing player. The board even said that you have plenty of potential. Now, if this is okay with you. We would like to message you when we have made our decision."

Is this really happening? Might I actually get to go to the University of Doncaster?

"Wow. Thank you!" I cheer as I sit up out of my chair.

"Now, it might actually take one to two months to contact you. We have plenty of people on the waiting list." She says.

"Okay, that's fine. Thank you so much miss."

"Absolutely Mr. Tomlinson."

**PRESENT TIME**

"Oh, um. This is uh-"

"It's what? What the fuck is this?" Harry yells as more tears come from his eyes.

"Harry, listen-"

"No! You need to tell me what this is! What does it mean that you're leaving? Are you leaving? Since when? Why?" Harry says as his face starts to turn red.

Oh God, another panic attack...

"Come on Harry." Gemma says as she takes his hands and leads him towards the bathroom.

"No! Not until someone tells me what the fuck is going on?" Harry shouts as his legs tremble.

"I'm sure that Louis will explain later. Come on." Gemma says as she pulls him along with her.

Harry gives up on her grip and starts heading towards the bathroom with her.

Liam and Zayn are left standing behind me in confusion. Zayn shouldn't be confused though, because I told him a while back that I applied to a college. Zayn must not have told Harry yet that they excepted me.

Wait.

They excepted me?

Zayn rubs the back of his neck and makes his way in front of me while Liam stands there with his mouth wide open.

"Are you going to tell him?" Zayn asks.

"I'm going to have to, Zayn. He needs to know."

"So you are actually going to go?" He asks.

"Go where?" Liam pipes in.

"I'll explain later, right now we need to make sure that Harry is okay." I say making my way to the bathroom.

More like make sure he isn't going to be pissed at me when he figures out that I may want to go..
________________________________

I know, this was a short chapter. I will make he next one longer. Leave me a comment for love <3