Chapter 12- A look into the Irish life..More like Irish Smut..

This is a chapter dedicated to Niall's life before the group chat!
WARNING!!!! SMUT AHEAD! I REPEAT!! SMUT AHEAD!!!
____________________

"Niall! Come here!" Kristin called from the bedroom. I pushed my hair out of my face and got off he couch leaving the game controller on the table.

Kristin is my girlfriend. She has been for a while and I think that it would be amazing if one day we can make it official, but for now I guess that this is fine.

I slowly walked upstairs to where Kristin was laying on the bed with a black lingerie on and four inch heels. The sight honestly took my breath away. She was beautiful. Her brown hair  covering half her shoulders and her brown eyes almost like gold filled the room. But her smile, her smile did things to me.

"What are you waiting for silly? This isn't going to take itself off." She giggled. Awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

Believe me, I wanted it off of her as much as she did, but this was her parents house and they could be getting home any moment.

"Do you really think that this is a good idea?" I mumbled trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

"I can see that you do." She smirked as she crawled off of the bed towards me. Literally....crawled.

I gulped and took her by the waist trying to hold myself back. But I couldn't , her hips swayed against me and I couldn't help but grab her hips tighter and gently place my lips on her neck. I kissed her slightly, leaving trails of love bites down her neck.

She moaned in excitement letting me know that she wanted more.

I took that as an invitation to start by sliding off the straps of the lingerie. I smirked to myself as I kissed down her shoulder.

She smiled against my shoulder and placed her hand on my bulge circulating her touch.

I groaned a little and grabbed her tighter. She fastened her motion on me and soon began unbuckling my belt.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I ripped off her lingerie leaving her helpless and naked. She smiled at me before bending down and pulling down my jeans.

She giggled and pulled down my trousers soon after that.

Leaving me with nothing on, she took my length and pumped once with her hands leaving me restless.

I moaned in pleasure as she fastened her pace.

She pumped twice more before I was throwing my head back and holding her hair out of her face.

"Please..fuck Kristin." I mumbled under my breath as she took my length in her mouth. Even just the thought of her lips around me gave me chills.

She fastened her pace and soon I was thrusting into her mouth.

She looked at me with those gorgeous brown eyes and continued to work.

"Kris-Kristin..oh my God." I mumbled. She took me in whole gagging as I mumbled one more word before shuttering.

My eyes rolled back into my head and my whole body shook until I spilled into her mouth.

She chuckled before standing up again and I slammed my lips on her. She kissed back letting our tongues intertwine.

"Hey, guess what?" I asked smirking at her.

"What?"

"It's your turn." I gushed.

But little did I know, after that night...I never saw her again.
_________________________

Okay! So this was basically a smut chapter to let you know how I write smut. Don't worry, the Larry smut will be even better. Might even be a little kinky..xD Love ya!