Chapter 53- Two more days

Thank you so much for half way to 3k reads! I love you so much!
_____________________________

**LIAM'S POV** (Your welcome)

"How long have they been in there?" I asked, Zayn as he stood beside Gemma.

"Probably about thirty minutes, why?"

"I'm beginning to worry about them." I mumbled.

And no, I might not be very close with Harry. But that doesn't mean that don't care about him. In fact, I might even care more about him then my own self. Hell, he's my girlfriends little brother. He's the love of my life's, little brother.

Gemma and I haven't really been seeing each other for that long, and we are already moved in together. But the thing is, is we have been friends for the longest time...and it turns out that the people I met over the internet are related to her. Small world I would say..

"I wouldn't worry about them, they are fine. Besides, Louis knows what he is doing with Harry. He was a mess when I got in there, I couldn't even get him to stop crying. But as soon as Louis walked in, it was like his whole world stopped. It was like he was immune to everything but Louis." Zayn says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess that's what true love will do to you." I laughed looking at Zayn. He nodded, but a frown formed on his face when he heard the word 'love'.

"Speaking of love," I said, "When are you supposed to meet with Ayesha?"

Zayn's eyes lit up when I said her name.

"Well, she wants to meet up tomorrow at the bakery. But right now, I don't know if I want to leave Harry like this. Plus-"

"Go." Gemma said.

"Excuse me?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Go to the bakery tomorrow. Harry will be fine with Liam, Louis and I. Besides, you need some love in your life. You go get your girl back, and we will take care of Harry." Gemma explained

"But I-"

"Just do it Man. You only live once, and it isn't like Harry is dying or anything." I said. Gemma shot me a nasty look but quickly returned her smile to Zayn.

"Maybe you guys are right. If I want this to work out between us, then I might have to go. And it's only meeting her for about an hour. He should be fine for an hour without me, right?" He panicked.

"Zayn, chill out. You don't have to be with him twenty-four seven." I laughed.

"I know, he just worries me." Zayn giggled.

"He worries all of us." Gemma replied.

Okay, it was getting really dark outside by now and everyone was gone. There were only about two other people here and they were packing up floats.

"Well, they need to hurry up. When is Louis leaving anyway?" I asked.

"That's if he even decided to leave. If he does, it'll be in two days." Zayn says.

"And Harry is okay with this?"

"Of course he isn't, he's really upset. But sometimes you have to give up on something if it means that person can do what they love."

So what if Louis does leave? Yes, Harry will support him. But Harry will be absolutely heartbroken, and I don't think Zayn knows what he is getting himself into. Harry will be a complete mess for about a year, and who knows what he will get himself into.

According to Gemma, this is the happiest Harry has ever been. I don't want to see an unhappy Harry, because I know that it will break my heart. The kid is like a little brother to me now as well, and I can't let him hurt.

Somehow, or someway..we need to help Harry through the year that Louis is gone. God only knows what will be going through his mind at that time. And Harry is the kind of boy to push himself overboard, and just hope I can be there to stop him from taking it too far.

-

Louis and Harry have now been in the bathroom for over an hour and we are starting to grow suspicious.

"Damn, what are they doing in there?" Zayn laughed.

"I don't even want to know." Gemma said as she gagged.

We all laughed and continued watching the door. Minute by minute, Harry nor Louis came out of the bathroom. Something told me that they were either yelling at each other, or the compete opposite.

Frankly, I didn't want to know if either was true.

"This is getting ridiculous. Why don't we just go in there and-"

Gemma was interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door swinging open. We all quickly looked at the door, and out comes Louis at first. He is as white as a ghost and looks as if he has been crying.

Harry doesn't come out until a couples seconds after Louis, and he is beat red. His face was as red as a tomato.

They slowly walked over to us hand in hand, and gave us a quick smile.

"Finally, that took forever." Gemma laughed, "How are you doing Harry?"

Harry sighed as he looked at Louis. Louis nuzzled his shoulder into Harry as Harry blushed a bit.

"Doing better. I mean, Louis is leaving..so I'm not exactly the most happiest in the world."

"Wait, your actually going?" Zayn asked.

"Looks like it." Louis complained.

I could see that Louis wanted to go, but I could see that he wanted to stay. It was heartbreaking for him, and I hated it.

"Well, we should all head home. It's been a long couple of days. Plus, I'm meeting Ayesha tomorrow." Zayn says to lighten the mood. And it didn't help.

"How long do you have left until you have to leave?" I asked Louis.

Louis looked at Harry, then at me.

"I have two days." He mumbled.
________________________________

Oh boy, get ready for the next five chapters! Hope you won't be too mad at me. Love you <3