Chapter 25- Funeral..

Tell me how your day went in the comments! I'd really like to know!! Anyway, let's get to it! And be happy, I'm supposed to be studying right now :)
___________________

**HARRYS POV**

Black.

Black shoes, black coat, and black jeans.

What else are you going to where to a funeral? And that is where I was going. I was going to Louis's father's funeral. No, I've never really known the guy. And frankly, by the looks of it I don't think I'd want to.

We were all invited to the funeral. Me, Gemma, and Zayn. Apparently only close friends and family were going to be there. I don't blame them to be honest.

Gemma wore a beautiful black dress with ruffles at the top, and paired it with black heels. Zayn on the other hand, wore a bright red suit.

"Zayn, we aren't walking the red carpet." Gemma teased.

"I know. That doesn't mean that I still can't look good." He smirked. He was right though, Zayn could pretty much pull off anything. Louis and Lottie were meeting us in the hallway. Louis didn't wan to walk in there with just his sister, so I told him that I would walk in with him.

We all met in the hallway and Louis looked dazzling. He had on a different shade of black for his suit, and black shoes. His hair was slightly messy, but I didn't mind. In all fairness, it made him look hotter.

"Thank you for coming with me." Louis sighed.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? I'd just about do anything for-"

"Guys! Sorry I'm late! Let's get going shall we." Lottie said as she ran out of the apartment brushing her hair.

Louis rolled his eyes and winked at me as I took his hand and we all walked out of the building together.

Felicite was last to come out. She seemed really hurt over this whole deal, and I don't blame her.

"Zayn? Where's Ayesha? You could've brought her." Louis said to Zayn.

"Funerals aren't really her thing."

"Who's thing are they?" Gemma laughed.

We all giggled and walked to the cars. We couldn't all fit in the same car, so we split. Louis, Felicite, and Lottie in one car. And Gemma, Zane and I in the other. Lottie and Gemma have really hit it off in all honesty. Felicite just seemed kind of off, but not in a bad way.

The car ride was long and boring. I wanted to be in the same car as Louis obviously. I don't know, it was like being away from him for so long drove me crazy.

It was like I wanted to just touch him, you know? Maybe you don't know...

-

Eventually, we all arrived at the funeral. Everyone looked so sad and hopeless. The casket was open for viewing, and people with tissues were lined up waiting to view.

As soon as we walked in, Felicite went straight for the bathroom. For she was taking this very hard. Lottie and Louis stuck together. There faces went white as a ghost as soon as they stepped into the horrifying building. It was covered in flowers and smelled of old lady perfume.

I've always been religious, hell thats what I was brought up to be. But lately, I've been having thoughts about the whole thing. I felt kind of ashamed walking into a church while I was gay. But Louis helped me to feel not so ashamed. After all, love is love right?

Zan and Gemma went to the buffet of course. Felicite was still sobbing in the bathroom, and I was standing looking at the old pictures. Louis looked so cute as a child, his eyes crinkled when he smiled. I was completely mesmerized by the photos.

"Thank you." I hear a muffled voice say beside my ear.

I turn to see Louis who is standing with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Thank you for what?"

"For being here with me. I know that you probably didn't want to come, but-"

"Louis. I wanted to, because you wanted to. I'm willing to do things if you want them to okay? This is only going to make our relationship stronger." I smiled. Louis looked at me with bright eyes and placed a small kiss on my temple.

He had to stand on his tippy toes, but it was worth it..

-

As the night progressed, people were saying a few words. Felicite said a few things, but busted into tears again. Lottie said nice things, but you could tell that she wasn't serious. And then it was Louis's turn.

"Wow, what can I say?" Louis laughed, "I mean, I haven't seen him in months. I thank you for everything dad, even if you weren't stabilized half of the time. I thank you for having Lottie, who is my best friend. And I thank you for leading me to someone special. I thank you."

Louis raised his glass of wine and stepped off of the podium. The crowd clapped, and cried, but mostly clapped.

I was proud of him though, I was proud that he could say such nice things to his father.

Louis sat beside me, and it was for Louis's grandma to speak. She walked up onto the podium clacking her hells against the floor and flipping her hair.

"I will forever love you Mark." She stated, "But mark told me that after he died, he wanted to give his kids something."

The crowd grew restless and Louis's face lit up with excitement.

"Wow! Louis, you might get some money." I whispered in a jokingly tone.

"I know, I know. The old man was quite a money higher though." He teases.

"It's not what your expecting though, guys." His grandma says smirking. The crowd grows restless and confused.

"In fact, Mark said that he wants his 200 million dollars to go to one child, and one child only." She says.

Holy

Fucking

Shit.

"Oh my God." Louis whispers.

How the fuck did his father have so much money on his hands? Did Louis know?

"Felicite." His grandma says.

Oh fuck no..
___________________

Stuff is getting heated from here! I smell smut next chapter too! Love you all! What do you think Louis is going to do about all of the money being given to Felicite?