Chapter 26- Love has a strange way of doing things..

Hello loves!! Please share my story! Vote if ya want xD **SMUT WARNING**
_______________________

I look at Louis who is getting pissed by the moment. He clenches his fists but I hold them to assure him that it's okay.

That crowd gasps and his grandma steps off of the podium.

"Where is Felicite?" I ask Louis, who has the most confused look on his face.

"Why?" He says, "Why would he give all of his..his money to-to h-her?"

He now begins to cry and I put my arm around him. I pull him to a stand because everyone is leaving and I lead him to the bathroom. He's trembling and his coat is covered in tears.

On our way to the bathroom, we of course run into Felicite. Louis couldn't take it..he snapped.

" Why would you do this?" Louis asks Felicite as he pulls away from my grip.

"I don't understand, but if you will excuse me..I have a check to collect." She complains.

Louis's face turns red and he steps in front of her.

"Don't act stupid. Why the fuck would dad give you all the money?" Louis snaps.

"Um, maybe because I didn't leave him."

"Okay, listen here you little bitch." Louis says, "I know that I was never in the right place with dad, but he wouldn't just leave me and Lottie out. We stayed with him after you left. So don't turn this around on me!"

"I don't have time for this." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not done with y-"

"What is going on?" Lottie says running towards us.

"Didn't you hear?" Louis says sarcastically, "Apparently father has left his 200 million dollars to Felicite!"

"Impossible." Lottie scowls.

"Oh, it's possible." Felicite teases, "Now I would like to collect it." She replies walking towards her grandmother.

"That bitch!" Louis exclaims.

"Louis! Calm down. I'm sure that there is a logical conclusion-"

"No! This can't be happening!" Louis interrupts me pushing me away. I stand back in defeat as I watch him cry.

"Please Louis. We need to go." I say as I wrap him in my arms and hold him. He nods into my coat and Lottie smiles.

"Lottie, tell Zayn and Gemma that I'm taking Louis to my house. If that's okay with you." I say.

"Of course! He's yours as well as mine." She winks. God, I loved her.

Zayn and Gemma went back to say goodbye to everyone at the funeral, and Lottie stays to talk to Felicite about what was going on.

-

I ran outside with Louis as fast as I could and strapped him inside the passenger seat. He was sniffling and wiping his eyes.

My heart was breaking for him. I know that he wasn't crying about the money, he was crying that his father wasn't thinking about him or Lottie. After all, they were the ones who helped him through everything.

I strapped myself in and started up the car.

"Louis. I know that your father wouldn't just give the money away to someone who hasn't been there for him." I sighed.

"Please, let's just go." Louis said.

What hurt the most, was that there was nothing I could do. There was nothing I could do to make him happier.