Chapter 22- Who is she?

Good morning loves!! So I was listening to 'Summer Love', and I'm kind of bawling now! :(
Let's get into the story!
______________________

Harry: Louis. I need to talk to you, can you please call me?

Harry: Louis? Are you there?

Harry: I know your upset with me, but please answer me.

Harry: fine then..

Tommo: hi

Harry: finally! Hi!

Tommo: hi..

Harry: Listen, I need to explain something to you. Call me!

Tommo: fine..

I waited a minute, but and then I finally received a phone call from him. My body was shaking and I was nervous. There was no way that I was going to lose him.

"Louis! Hi." I cheered.

"Hi."

"Louis don't be like that!" I pouted. Sure I might've been a little bit hard on him, but he was in the wrong too!

"Like what?"

"Listen, I'm sorry."

"Don't be! You have every right to hate me. You have every right to not want to talk to me."

"Who said I didn't want to talk to you? Louis, I'm not upset because of you. I'm upset that I can't remember." I pleaded.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes! It was our first time, and I wanted it to be special. I just really wish I could remember." I laughed.

"I remember some of it." Louis mumbled.

"Well can you share it with me?"

"Well, its vague. But I did ask you. Honestly, it was amazing Harry. Like so amazing, it made me realize that this was different, unlike any other. And it also made me realize that I want you to be the last person I want to do it with." Louis said.

That speech made my heart pound. Was it really that amazing? Is he serious? What does he mean by that? Maybe I should ask one of the guys and see what they think.

"Louis, I have to go. But I want to meet you today! How about I come to your apartment later tonight, yeah?" I asked.

"Um, okay."

"Great! I will see you then."

"Harry?" Louis mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful cupcake." He laughed.

"I always will be."

I hung up the phone and got on group chat.

Harry: Liam! Niall! Get up! I've got news!

Liam: ugh, why can't you ask Zayn?

Harry: he is asleep! Besides, I need help.

Niall: with what! I was in the middle of cooking!

Harry: finish it later! Okay, so Louis and I had sex. I don't remember if because I was drunk. I'm going  to meet him later, and he says that he wants me to be the last person he has sex with! What do I do???