Chapter 48- End Of The Day..

Hey guys! It's almost my birthday <3 And to be honest, Im not asking my family for gifts because all I want is to receive at most 5k reads on this story. I love you guys so much and hope you enjoy the chapter!
_____________________________

**HARRYS POV**

About a couple of minutes passed before Zayn came back from the bathroom and Gemma and Liam met up with us.

We all stood on the sidelines as we waited for the parade to start. Everyone looked so eager and it was fantastic.

Louis pointed out a nice little couple just across the street from us. They looked incredibly happy to be together, and they should be. Now don't let me plead you into thinking that there weren't any straight people here.

There were actually quite a lot. They were either here supporting their friends and family, or simply here to support anyone. Now this was the type of environment that I belonged in. It kind of helped to have Louis at my side as well.

Then we all heard a trumpet blow and drums start to rumble. The crowd cheered and whistled as more instruments became clearer.

Everyone was looking for where the music was coming from, until it was revealed around the corner.

Zayn, Gemma, Liam, Lou and I all were up front so we had the first look. The band came around the corner wearing rainbow shirts and black pants. Streamers were flying everywhere as people were smiling and laughing.

I looked over at Louis who seemed to be enjoying himself. It was quite amusing because I've never seen him so happy.

The rest of the parade finally came around the corner as well. Dancers were dancing on floats wearing nothing but body paint. The paint was, of course, rainbow. They were painted from top to bottom and it was actually really cool.

"I'd like to see you up there." Louis whispered in my ear. It gave me a tingle through my body and made me blush.

"Yes, but wouldn't that mean the rest of the people here seeing me naked as well?" I asked him as I smirked.

"Yeah, never mind." Lou huffed. I giggled and turned my attention back to the parade.

I understand why he would be jealous of me getting up there on my own. After all, the guys that were dancing up there were quite attractive..

There weren't only guys on the float, ladies were there as well. They were absolutely gorgeous as hey danced with their couples on the floats covered in paint.

Sometime throughout the parade, Zayn made his way over to the chocolate fountain. If you look to your right, you see people enjoying the parade. If you look to your left, you see Zayn Malik stuffing his face with fruit and marsh mellows.

Gemma and Liam were enjoying each other's company as they sat at a nearby table. Damn, they were the cutest couple I have ever seen. I loved how they accepted each other as they were. Honestly, I'm glad that Gem moved in with him. I've never seen her happier.

Louis and I watched the rest of the parade before making our way over to the table that our friends were sitting at.

Zayn was sitting on the far side with two plates of chocolate covered food, as Gemma and Liam were sucking off each other's faces.

"Why can't we be like that?" I asked Louis as I pointed to Gemma and Zayn. Lou knew the I was joking though, because I loved our relationship the way it was.

"Because I like to have you private. What's the point in loving you because you're mine when everyone else can see it? You are mine Styles, remember? You are for my eyes only." Louis whispers in my ear.

I lean into his shoulder and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I have to go to the bathroom, watch this." Lou says as he hands me his phone and walks towards the restrooms.

I take a seat at the table, but I keep my focus on Louis as he walks away. The way his hips swayed when he walked was absolutely mesmerizing.

"Harry? Anyone home?" Zayn laughed as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, um-sorry. I was..uh-"

"Yeah. I know." Zayn winked.

Of course, Zayn always has to catch everything!

"So when?" Gemma pipes up.

"When what?"

"Don't play dumb." She teased.

Liam laughed as he stole a bite of Zayn's plate of food.

"I don't understand." I nervously laughed.

"Oh for the love of God! She is trying to ask you when are you going to move in with Louis? You two have only been dating for the longest time." Zayn chuckles.

Um.

Well.

That was random.

"I'm not aware that we were moving in with each other." I nervously laughed.

"Oh come on! I'm surprised that you all haven't married each other by now." Liam says.

"Well, we haven't talked about it. And I'm sure when we are ready, we will. But please stay out of it, thanks." I said.

They all got quiet and listened to the chatting of the people around us.

I tried to calm my nerves, but I couldn't because Louis's phone kept buzzing.

**New text from 'Anonymous'**

Me being my curious self, I just had to open that damn message and see what it was. If only I just didn't open that damn message.

I unlocked his phone and slid into the message as everyone continued talking.

Anonymous: Mr. Louis Tomlinson!
                 We see that you have applied a while back. We are very, very thankful for your application and videos as well. You seem very good and entitled to the sport.
               Thanks for playing and you'll be glad to hear that we except! We want you to be packed and moved out in two days or earlier! We want to practice as much as we can.
                                     Thank you,
                                              Doncaster

What the hell?

What the actual hell?
________________________________