Chapter 61-The Gift

Sorry I haven't been updating recently. I have been dealing with some personal issues, and I think that they are starting to resolve. I will update more frequently now, thank you <3
_____________________________

**LOUIS POV**

As Harry stood before me with his fake smile upon his face, I didn't know what to do. Half of me wanted to grab him and wrap him up in my arms, but the other half wanted to stay put.

Zayn stayed quiet as he stood beside Ayesha, while Liam, Gemma, and Lottie had their own conversation in the corner. I couldn't stop smiling either. I know that it isn't right to be smiling at such a sad moment, but something made me smile. Maybe it was just seeing Harry, seeing his beautiful features everyday gave me life. Gave me something to look forward to everyday.

"Hi Lou." He mumbles quietly.

"Hello baby."

He smiled and looked at the bags that were in my hands. His smile quickly faded into a frown, and the happiness was gone. His face expression was cold without his warm smile.

I reached for his hand brushing my fingers against his thigh, which sent chills up my spine. Touching him will never get old, the spark will never go away.

"So this is it, huh? This is the last time we will see each other?" Harry frowns.

"Don't say that, we will see each other baby. I'll face time yoh every night until I get to come back home." I laughed.

I was trying so hard not to cry. Because if I cried, then Harry would. And I know that I can't stand when he cries. I have to be strong for my baby, so he can be strong too.

"If only you didn't like football." He chuckles.

"Then we wouldn't be where we are today. I love you Harry." I say as I kiss his cheek. He smiled against me, and I back away from him looking at everyone else.

"Okay, so are we done with the beautiful talk? Good, let's eat some cake." Zayn mocks as he sways his hips and walks to the table.

Ayesha laughs as she takes off after him. She is such a good match for him. She knows what he needs and wants, and she knows how to make him happy. Zayn needs someone like that in his life.

"Okay, so do we say happy birthday?" Zayn asked.

Ayesha rolled her eyes and Liam almost choked on a meatball. I looked over at Harry and he was staring at me with a faint smile and red eyes. I rubbed my finger over his knuckles as he smiled against my shoulder. There it was again, the familiar warm feeling..

"Well, I'm hungry so I'm just going to cut the rest of this and move on. Louis-uh, congratulations! We will miss you dearly, especially some of us...but we are happy to have met you and let you move on with your football dreams. We know that you have been there for Harry though everything, and we are very grateful. It's amazing how one website and pull people together, and if you never would've walked into the bakery that day...I don't know where Harry would be right now." Zayn says as everyone claps.

Everyone was smiling and clapping, but one wasn't. Harry was smiling faintly but I could tell that he was happy for me. I loved him, very much.

I walked over to the table with Harry by my side, and looked at everyone who was smiling with their couples and how Lottie looked so happy. I was glad that she finally got to go to the dream school that she always wanted, I was glad that Zayn had finally found someone to make him happy, and I was glad to have finally found someone for me.

Even if I am leaving soon, that doesn't compare to the love I have for him.

Oh, and that reminds me.

I smiled at Harry before leaving his side and walked over to one of my bags. How could I forget the gift I wanted to give him.

As of right now, I'm not telling you what I'm getting him. It's quite a big surprise, and I think I'm ready for it. It's a huge step for us and I'm willing to make it work, especially when I come back home. I want something to come back to. I want to start a family with Harry. I need to..

I walked up to Harry silently, and took his hand as I leaned closer to his ear.

"We need to head out." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"I have something I need to show you."
_________________________