The last chat (THE END)

**PRESENT TIME** (two months after)

"So, what brings you in here,  this time?" He asked emphasizing 'this time'.

I stared straight ahead looking at the man who was 'supposed to be helping me'.

Right. As if this man gave two fucks about me. His red hair, long enough to be passed off as a girl, hung around his reddish beard as his brown eyes pierced into my soul.

"Mr Tomlinson?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

Why the fuck was I in here anyway? Why did I have to see a therapist every week? I mean, I checked myself in here. So I should be able to check myself out, right?

Oh wait. I do remember why I'm here, how could I forget?

"Mr Tomlinson. Why are you in here today?" He asked again while clicking his pen. I gazed across my hand as they started trembling. My vision grew blurry and rage started filling my heart.

My jaw clenched up and I opened my mouth to speak.

"Let's just say, it all began with a group chat..." I said.

I explained to him the story of how I met Harry Styles. The story of how I fell in love with Harry Styles. The story of how I married Harry Styles..

But that wasn't the reason I was in here today, no it wasn't. The reason had to do with a man who goes by the name of Zayn Malik. My best friend, the friend I could trust with anything. The friend who died because I wasn't there to help him. I wasn't there to fulfill his needs when he was sick.

So yes, I do believe that his death was my fault. And no, I haven't been the most mentally stable. Liam suggested that I go to a therapist and discuss my issues, and he was right.

So here I am, explaining my issues to a stranger. Couldn't get much worse can it?

"Wow, that's quite a story. So where his Mr Harry Styles now?" He asked.

"He's at home with the kids."

"Kids?"  He questioned.

"Oh, I forgot to mention them didn't I?" I chuckled, "Later on, Harry and I adopted two beautiful little girls. They're my world and I can't wait to get back to see them."

"Are you planning on going back to Doncaster?"

"Maybe eventually, but right now I want to stay with my family." I sighed.

"Well, thank you for coming in Mr Tomlinson. I will see you next week, yeah?" He smiled.

"You can count on it." I replied.

I shook hands with the man and gently stood out of my chair. It felt good to be telling my story to someone. Someone who didn't know me, just that I cared about football more than my best friend.

Maybe it wasn't my fault that he was sick, maybe I'm just overreacting. But these sessions will still help me with the feeling of guilt. They'll help me with the feeling of wanting to pull my hair out every time someone brings up Zayns name.

As I stepped out into the bright sunlight, I noticed that the air seemed clean. Cleaner then usual in Holmes chapel.

I was actually excited to be here. I was excited to head back to my job at the bakery, and I was excited to see my children. Harry achieved so much within his lifetime, and I'm glad it worked out for him.

I saw a white Honda pull into the drive and honk. They didn't look to familiar at first, but as soon as they said my name I knew exactly who was sitting in the drivers seat.

"Hurry up lad! We are heading out for dinner! Your kids are with Harry, and I thought that it'd be nice for all of us to catch up." An Irish voice said from behind the wheel.

I smiled and made my way to the car. I was glad to have friends who wanted to do things with me, wanted to hang out with me. It was nice knowing that they wanted me to be happy.

"Hey Niall." I greeted him as I got into the car. I looked at Liam and Zac, and they smiled back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're picking up Harry, leaving the kids with Gemma, then we are taking a drive." Liam suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"We're taking a road trip, Louis." Liam smiled.

And I'm that moment, I knew that I had the greatest friends in the whole world....all because of one simple texting app.

I owe it all to Group Chat.

________________________________

Okay loves, that was indeed the end of my story!!
How did you guys like it?? Was it too sad?
I was thinking of making a sequel, but don't count on it. I'm very busy with school which is why I haven't updated in awhile.
Thank you all so much for reading this story. This is my first story I have ever put time into, and I hope it doesn't get too much hate.
More stories will be on the way, so stay in tune!
Love you all, have a fantastic New Year <3