Chapter 7- A look into the older boys life..

For this chapter, I am giving you a sneak peak of Louis's past. So keep in mind that this is not present time. Next chapter we will go forward to when Harry is with Jack. Love you! Please vote!

**FOUR YEARS AGO**

"Louis William Tomlinson! Get your arse down here and clean up this fucking mess!" Dad shouted from downstairs.

I wiped away my tears and followed the voice of darkness. I took two steps downstairs and looked at dad who was sitting on the couch with bottles and bottles of pills.

Mum had died two years ago and dad didn't take it very well, as you can see. But thank God I am seventeen and will be moving out on my own soon.

I looked over at the table and saw my mess of clothes sprawled everywhere. The ripped up jeans, the braces, the sneakers were all in a dirty laundry pile.

"You need to learn to clean up your shit and stop making me do it!" Dad shouted. He grabbed his beard and ran his fingers through his greasy hair.

I nodded and walked over to my clothes. I grabbed them one by one with my trembling hands and licked them up with one motion. But honestly, there was only so much a teenager could take right?

"And where the fuck is Lottie?" Dad screamed.

Lottie is my sister. She and I have always been quite close, unlike the others. The others love with grandma. I bet your wondering why Lottie and I live with dad and the rest with grandma. Well it's because Lottie is the only one who can stop him from going overboard.

She helps him when he gets in these little spells like he is right now. I am just here because there was no way I was letting here live here by herself.

"I said, where is Lottie?!" He shouted again, this time his voice got louder with every word.

"She um- she went to uh-"

"Spit it out! I ain't got all damn day boy!"

"She went to the market. Said uh, something about getting carrots." I mumbled.

"And what are you doing? Nothing I see! Lazy piece of shit.."

I just nodded and turned away trying to control my temper. I kept in mind that blowing up would do me no good. But the next comment took me overboard.

"Same with her! She is a lazy slut as well, getting drunk with friends. And I'm the one who has to look after you guys!" He shouted.

Now, that made me snap.

"Excuse me! You? You think that your the one who looks after us! Please, I always take care of her because your lazy ass can't get up and do it yourself! Lottie does everything for you and you repay her by saying this! Go fuck your self because I never want to see your ugly ass again!" I cried.

He just stood there in compete shock. I have never..ever said anything like that to him.

He looked at me with wide eyes before walking up to me and slapping me hard across the face as I fell to the ground.

Tears were streaming down my face as I ran out the door and stumbled down the stairs. He chased after me out the door but let me run and hop into the car. I started it up as fast I could and took off, not looking back.

Little did I know that, that was the last time I had ever seen my father.

_____________________
Vote if you love cookies! Idk why that came to mind...
I know that this wasn't a long chapter at all, but I wanted you guys to see Louis's life before all of this.
Please vote! Love y'all!
Don't worry, he will be fine though. It will explain more throughout the story.