Chapter 13- Sobering up

I will choose a winner in two more chapters! Keep commenting names! Xoxo!
___________________

The rest of the night was a blur. All I remembered were bits and pieces. I remembered how that stranger was flirting with me, I remember how Zayn stepped in and pulled me into the bathroom.

But honestly, I didn't remember anything after that. I wish I had though, because it would've made things so much more easier.

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and I felt as if I was about to Vomit every twenty seconds. Zayn helped me through most of it though. He brought me ginger ale and turned the lights down low in the house.

I hadn't had checked my phone since two days ago (or as I can remember), so I'm probably blowing up right now.

Zayn flicked on a reality Telly show, which was quite interesting. Something called "Chrisley Knows Best" or something like that. Damn, it must be nice to have lots of money..

I rolled on the couch replacing the cold rag on my head with another. I saw my phone buzzing and reached over to grab it.

Surely enough, it was the group Chat. And none of he messages were from Louis, so I didn't care. I wanted to talk to him, but not in the state that I was. So I just looked back on our old messages for a laugh.

And let me tell you, I was not happy to see what I did.

*Harry sent a picture*

Holy fucking shit! When did I take that picture?

Holy fucking shit! Why did I send it to Louis??

Holy fucking shit! Why did Louis let me send this to him? He knew that I didn't want to! This boy has a lot of explaining to do.

Harry: um...Louis.

Tommo: Oh hey Hazza! What's up?

Harry: Why did I send you a picture of myself..?

Tommo: hmm..I don't recall. Did I tell you that I have a dog?? He's so cute! :)

Harry: Don't change the subject! Why would you let me send you a picture? You know that I didn't want to.

Tommo: Harry, I tried to stop you but you were wasted...I'm sorry.

Harry: Sorry isn't going to cut it! I'm so pissed right now..

Tommo: why didn't you want me to see you in the first place? Why is it such a big deal?