Chapter 20- Best Birthday Ever

How are you guys! I am trying to become a writer to show others what I can do! Sharing my story with other Larries will be the happiest thing in my life!
****SMUT WARNING**
__________________

*HARRYS POV****

Today was the day. Today, I am officially nineteen. But honestly, I don't feel any different. I feel like the same eighteen year old that I was yesterday.

"Happy birthday, man." Zayn said as he groped me in a hug.

"Thanks." I blushed as I continued to drink my tea.

"Have anything special planned today?" Zayn asked.

"Not much, just going to hang out with Gemma before she has to go back to mums house." I sighed.

Gemma came here for my birthday, mum didn't feel like talking to me, and I didn't blame her. I was a total arse towards her.

"Wrong!" Zayn said, "After you and Louis hang out, you are coming to my cousins lake. It's going to be fantastic!" Zayn shouted.

"What about Gemma?" I asked.

"What about me?" Gemma said entering the kitchen.

"You, Harry, and Louis are coming to my cousins lake tonight to celebrate his birthday." Zayn said fixing a bowl of cereal.

"Okay, sounds cool."

"No! Does anyone care about what I want to do today?" I snapped.

"Damn, who let the dog out?" Zayn joked.

"Okay, what do you want to do today then?" Gemma said crossing her arms.

"I um, I want to spend the day with you and Louis. I don't want to have a party." I pouted.

"Well, I'm going to be at Zayn's, cousins lake. So sorry about your luck." Gemma teased.

"Great, your all coming! See you there Harry!" Zayn laughed as he was heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I turn to face him.

"To buy you a present!" Zayn shouts before slamming the door behind him.

Of course, Zayn always buys the present at the last minute.

"Happy birthday, Haz." Gemma smiles as she wraps me in a hug.

"Thanks." I said for the millionth time.

Gemma smiled and poured herself a cup of coffee.

I looked down at my phone that was buzzing.

*Three texts from 'Group Chat'*

Niall: Happy birthday Harry!

Liam: Happy bday!

Tommo: Happy birthday cupcake!😍

Harry: Thanks guys. And Louis, did you know that Zayn was planning to take me out to his cousins lake???

Tommo: maybe...

Harry: ugh. I don't want to go..