Meeting Them

You swayed your hips back and forth to the mellow music while you waited for Harvey to finish up with your shots.

"Here ya go sweet cheeks-" Harvey smiled sliding 6 shots of Crown Apple towards you.

"Thanks Harvey!" You smile back sliding the shots together, making them easier to carry.

You and a few friends were at your favorite bar celebrating you friend Dani's 34th Birthday. Grabbing the shots, you immediately turn around, bumping into someone and spilling all 6 shots on yourself.

"Well, that was a waste-" You stated bending down to grab the shot glasses.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't see the drinks in your hands-" The deep, smooth whiskey voice stated beginning to bend down in front of you while you were going up. You both smacked heads and you fell back down to the floor. Sending him back a few steps.

"Well that's gonna hurt tomorrow-" You stated rubbing your head a bit. The bar was crowded tonight so this was bound to happen to your clumsy self at some point.

"Oh god- I'm sorry again." He muttered stretching his arms out for you to grab onto.

"Geez Jay, be careful with the poor girl." You heard a man say from behind the one in front of you. Tilting your head forward, you were met with the most beautiful green eyes you had ever seen.

"I'm really sorry about this-" He felt terrible and really meant it.

"It's alright. These things happen." You looked down at your soaked shirt and grabbed the glasses still laying of the ground.

"Please let me buy you those drinks again-"

"No, you don't have too." You pleaded with him as he gave you a small smile.

"Yes, I do. I want to. What did you order?" He asked getting Harvey's attention from the other side of the bar.

"Six shots of Crown Apple." I noted dusting my butt off and legs off.

"Wow- beautiful smile and great taste in alcohol." The emerald green eyes man smiled while smiled over the new shots for you. You blushed a bit, hoping he didn't notice.

This man was gorgeous and you couldn't believe he was talking with you.

"Where are my manners- I'm Jensen, that's Jared, and that's Misha." Jensen pointed to the tall, dark brown haired man next to him then a shorter, dark brown haired man next to Jared.

"Nice to meet you Jensen, Jared, and Misha. I'm (Y/n)." You said beginning to grab the shots again.

"That's a beautiful name." You smiled as Jensen complemented you.

"Thank you-" You smiled back to him.

"(Y/n) where are those shot? The girls are waiting!" Dani ran over to you and her eyes directed to the three men standing next to you.

"Hey, sorry. Little incident. I'm coming over now." She smiled.

"Good, and invite your friends with you-" She laughed as she turned away from you and Jensen.

You turned towards Jensen, Jared, and Misha. "You guys wanna come hang with us? Having s little birthday get together for my friend. Just drinking and playing some pool-"

Jensen shrugged his shoulder looking over to Jared and Misha. "Sure. I'm down for some pool and drinking. Jared? Misha?"

"Yeah- I'll play a little pool. Can't drink too much or Gen would kill me! " He laughed.

"Gen your wife?" You asked.

"Yeah. She's at home taking care of the kids tonight for me."

"Same goes for me. Victoria is home with the kids and would not want a drunk me coming home."