The Goodbyes Are Hard

You kept true to your word and woke up at 5am to catch a few minutes with Jensen. He was finishing getting ready when you rubbed the little sleep from your eyes.

"Hey Babe. Happy I could catch you before you left." You said watching him exit the bathroom. "Baby, did I wake you?" Jensen asked coming over to the bed and sitting down next to you, pushing the hair out of your face to kiss you on your lips. "No, I set my clock to wake up to see you. I missed you." You said, not fully awake. "I love you so much. But, you gotta get up soon anyways to take Katharine to the airport. So, go back so sleep, Baby girl. I will be home at 3." You nodded and Jensen kissed your forhead and pulled the covers up over you more. You instanly fell back asleep.

***

"(Y/n), come on sis, we gotta take Katharine to th airport." Matt was shaking your shoulders trying to wake you. "No, five more minutes Matty." You rolled back over and coverd yourself with the comforter. "Matty?," Matt chuckled. "You haven't called me that since we were kids. But, if we are going back to being kids, I'll just do this!" Matt called out. He ripped the covers off your body instatly sending cold air over your enitre clothed body. "Matt!" You yelled and all you could hear was him laughing at you. "Time to get up. You have 20 minutes to get ready and be downstairs." Matt left your room laughing and you flopped back on your bed for a few moments.

You eventually got up and changed out of your sleep shorts and long sleeve. You grabbed some joggers and a long sleeve shirt to wear with your Dallas Cowboy's Jersey over it. You made your way downstairs and you heard everyone in the kitchen. "Morning," You smiled as everyone smiled back. You walked over to one of the kitchen cupboards and grabbed a box of poptarts out and opened a package as your breakfast. "You all packed, Katharine?" You asked her.

"Yep. You two ready to go?" Katharine stated turning towards me then Matt. "Yeah, I'm fully awake from him here-" You sarcastically pointed towards Matt. "Hey, what are big brothers for except to wake up their little sisters? I woke up Katharine too." He laughed. You looked at Katharine and she nodded slowly while standing from her chair. "Well, Mom, Dad, I'll see you guys later," Katharine wrapped her arms around your Mom first then your Dad. "Please call me anytime for anything. I love you guys." "We love you too, Katharine. Now go before you miss your flight." Your Dad laughs and wraps his arm around your Mom and the three of you begin to walk towards the door. You each pull on your shoes and jackets. Matt grabs Katharine's bags and loads them into your car. You each wave goodbye and Matt pulls from the driveway.

The way to the air port was filled with laughs and heart felt moments. Reminising about your childhood and the present. Matt pulls into the airport and you all get out of the car and make your way to the main entrance. Once you get in, Katharine's plane is called immedaitely. "Well, I guess I will see you guys later." Katharine says with a shake in her voice. You told yourself you weren't going to cry but that was no use. Without saying anything, you lunged at Katharine and wrapped your arms around eachother. "I'm going to miss you so much, Kat." You let a few tears out as your face remains buried in her shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too, (Y/n/n). You too, Matty. Get over here." Katharine calls to Matt and wraps his arms arms around both of his sisters. "Be careful, have a safe trip back and don't forget to call us once you land." Matt comments as youall pull apart. "I love you two so much. I am so happy we are back together again." Katharine wipes the small tears from her eyes. "We love you too, now go get onto that plane before you miss it." You say and give her one more hug before she walks towards her gate and dissappers in the crowd of people.

You and Matt wait a few moments just holding onto eachother. Matt says it's time to go and pulls you from your trace towards Katharine's gate. Finally reaching the car, Matt helped you in and the ride is silent home. Upon reaching home, Matt helped you out of the car and you made your way towards the door. "We're home." Matt called from behind you and a framilar sent made you form a small smile. You kicked off your jacket and shoes and went to the kitchen where your Mom was making her famouse Oatmeal and Chocolete Chip cookies. "Mom, it smells amaing in here!" You stated, grabbing a warm cookie off the tray. "I wanted to leave you and Jensen some food before the three of us left. There is also a cherry pie in the oven for later." She told you as she took the last of the cookies of the pan to cool. You wrapped your arms around her and squeezed tightly. "Thanks Mom, I love you." "Love you too Honey." She suqeezed your arms and you released your grasp.