The Plan For Drinks

Up above is your house! It's big and nice because you are an actress and you have the money for it so yeah.......

Okay, back to the story! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, hold on a second-" You called out with your right hand behind of your head as you scrambled around to find something to cover yourself with to answer the door.

Well, who ever was at the door didn't hear the hold on and thought it was come in.

You scrambled up the small steps towards your bed to grab something to cover your practically naked body. Well, it failed because you face planted into the steps and cut your shin in the process.

"Damn it!" You growled at your now bleeding leg. You turned to see who was standing in the small kitchen just watching you. "Jensen! I told you to wait a second!"

"I though I heard come in. Sorry. I can go, if you'd like-" He began to laugh as he motioned to the door but you shook your head no.

"No, what's the point. I guess you could help me? And stop laughing! This isn't funny. It hurt!" You began to laugh as he moved closer to you and was beginning to laugh harder. Jensen grabbed you bridle style and placed you on the couch. He left for a second and went into the bed area. Confused as why he did until he came back. He brought a blanket back with him and coved my body. He was such a gentleman to you.

"So let me get this straight, you came back to your trailer, began to change, got your bracelet stuck in your hair when you were getting your necklace off, heard me knock, panicked and fell going up the stairs getting this?" Jensen laughed as he pointed to your cut as he had your leg propped on his thighs while he cleaned your cut out.

"Yes. Just one of those domino effect moments." You laughed at him laughing at you. His deep chuckle got you every time. So you playfully slapped his shoulder while still laying on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. You rubbed your wrist as Jensen helped your off bracelet first.

"Well, you are all done ma'am. Anything else I can do for you?" Jensen set your legs off his lap and turned his body towards you.

"Meet me at my house at 5:30?" You told him.

"Wouldn't miss it." Jensen got up and you stayed on the couch watching him leave. Before leaving, Jensen turned back to you. "Oh, and nice bra and panties."

You let out a huff before smiling and throwing a pillow at him, just missing him before he left.
"Ackles!" You yelled. Finally getting up off the couch, you slowly made it up the stairs to your bed and pulled out everything you had on earlier.

Once you were all set, you walked out of your trailer, locking it before making your way to your car.

"(Y/n) wait, I'll walk with you. I'm headed your way too." You watched Jensen closed his trailer with a long face.

"What's up? You don't seem happy anymore?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I liked what you had on earlier-" he chuckled.

"Not cool J!" You slapped his back over and over again to tell him how playfully mad you were then out of no where, he grabbed your wait and throws you over his shoulder. "Jensen! Put me down!"

"Nope." He scoffed.

"Jensen!" You dragged out the 'n' as you felt like Fiona from Shrek with your chin in your hand as you rested your elbow to his back.