Wow....

You waited in the back of the Impala until your cue. Your nerves were eating you up but you couldn't help but smile. You get to kiss Jensen Ackles. The excitement was keeping you ready. When you get out, you two are supposed to kiss a little then after a bit really make out. "God, how am I going to be able to get through this?" You say through a dry laugh in the back seat. Calming yourself down for a moment, you began to listen to the boys since you remembered his part from the Auditions and knew your part was coming up.

"You two really saved my ass back there-" Richard spoke in his character and he sounded so good.

"Uh, yeah. Well Lucifer is probably going be on our asses now. So we are taking off." Jensen spoke as Dean and it made your heart skip a beat. You were still very flabbergasted how you came across this role and won it over very famous actress's.

"Wait- let me give you something. Payback?" You heard Richard beg in his character towards Jensen, Jared, and Misha. It made you giggle because he was talking about you.

"What could you possibly give us?" Jared scoffed at Richard. Or Sam scoffed at the Trickster.

"Oh Samantha, stop getting all defensive. I'm not giving you all something. Just Dean." You laughed at that comment and were definitely going to call Jared "Samantha" when he would get sassy and show his girl side towards you.

"You don't even know what I would want-" Jensen huffed in perfect character. Just one more line before your entrance. Taking a few deep breaths you waited for the props crew to pop the door open for your entrance.

"Oh, I don't, do I?" You hear Rich snap his fingers and the door pops open. You push out and got into character immediately. You fixed your leather jacket and stared straight at Jensen. Everyone had perfect character. You bit your lips and stood against the Impala waiting for the guys.

"Who the hell are you?" Jensen or Dean questioned you.

"Enjoy! Bye Bro, Bye Boys-" Rich spoke and snapped his fingers again. You and the guys kept your attention on him just as he left.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me? You've popped my hood so many time and have been riding me for years-" You say your line in the smooth seductive tone you used for your audition. It was perfect.

"Wait, Baby?" Jared asked as you twirled your hair for a moment and push off the side of the Impala.

"Sam, Dean was supposed to figure it out-" You come face to face with Jensen and you begin to slowly slide your hand up his chest and once you reach the back of his neck. You pull Jensen's neck towards you and give a soft, yet very passionate kiss.

"Yep, you are definitely Baby." Jensen commented as he cupped your cheeks and brought your lips up to his for another kiss.

"Dean, so you are saying this is the human version of your Car?" Misha, in his Cas character, slightly confused looks at Jared before directing his attention back to Jensen kissing You. You kept your eyes closed and relished in the passionate moment you and Jensen had.

Jensen pulls away from you and pushes your hair behind you ear to see your whole face. "Yes. My dream girl is right here boys-" You bite your bottom lip and gaze into Jensen's eyes. He pulled you close and your kissed his soft lips again.