Just Let Me Go Home

*Warning: Mention of Rape*

As you started to open your eyes, it became clear where you were. You rubbed your eyes the best that you could as you quickly felt that your hands were cuffed to a pipe. They were already making you feel powerless, hopeless.
The air was cold and the heat was escaping your body quickly.

"What the?" You questioned looking at your hands. You see a black, tan, and what looks like pink smudge on both hands. "Is that make up? I- I wasn't wearing make up earlier- Wait! What the hell am I wearing?" You barked, which only sent you into a fit of coughing as your throat was very dry. You had on a tight, thigh length black dress with heels. You were definitely not wearing any of this.

The flickering bulb above you was your only major light in the cold room. The floor was concreate and the walls looked the same. There were a few smaller windows on the far side of the room, indicating to you that you were in some basement. There was a towel under you but that was it. Trying to get your eyes to adjust to the darkness, you noticed a silver stand that was a little ways in front of you. "Is that- Is that-" You stuttered, not able to finish your statement.

"A camera stand? Yes! I want to film all of our time together, maybe send it to Jensen to make him Jealous of our love!" You heard David's voice screech through a speaker that was somewhere in the room. "Our love? I love Jensen! Not you, you asshole!" You screamed at David then heard a pop in the speaker, next a metal door opening and slamming shut. Footsteps grew closer and closer to you and then all of a sudden- SMACK!

David had smacked you hard across the face, sending stars to your eyes. You let out a whimper and felt the bruise already forming through a sting. "You will not disrespect your lover! I'm taking care of you! Giving you showers, changing you into beautiful clothing, doing your makeup! This is our lives now, baby!" David grabbed your face and dove this tounge down your throat. His lips danced around yours like a 13 year old boy kissing for the first time. It was making you sick to your stomach. Once he stopped, he tucked the hair behind your ears even as you were moving your head to get away from his touch. Next, he stood next to the camera. "Y- you gave me a shower?" You questioned, not really knowing if you wanted to hear the answer of it.

"Of course I did! You smelt awful! Clearly I am a much better lover than Jensen for helping you in your time of need. You haven't had a real shower in so long." David gawked at you. "How would you know if I have or haven't showered?" You questioned raising an eye brow and instantly feeling the sting from the slap again. David stoped moving the camera for a second and looked straight into your eyes, laughing hysterically. "You have no idea, do you?" David laughed some more. No, he cackled. The sound sent shivers through your entire body and you let out a heavy whimper.

"I've never stopped watching you. I've never stopped following you. Going to every convention and looking through all of your windows. I have my ways and people." David smirked and returned to the camera. You began to think who would have leaked your information, or gave David any leeway into your privacy. "It- It was Jeff, wasn't it?" You asked. Of course it was Jeff. He always seemed off to you. Lingered for a bit too long during your hugs with him, constantly asked questions about JJ and how you were after he already knew the answers. He just never set right with you and you were just trying to be friendly.

"Ding Ding Ding. And the winner is, (Y/n). Really, I'm surprised it took you so long. But oh well, not everyone can be as smart as I am." He just laughed to himself and you rolled your eyes thinking of glorious ways to kill him when you got the chance. But a loud grumble from your stomach broke your train or thought. "Are you hungry? Well, all you will be eating now will be one can of tuna a day. How exciting, right! Gotta have you losing some weight that I see you have put on." David ticked his tounge in disapproval as he was fumbling with the camera as you silently called him many expletives under your breath. Tuna, out of everything, fucking tuna. Disgusting!