The Fog Will Clear Up

"Everyone is downstairs just waiting for whenever you are ready. You wanna do this now or wait?" Jensen tucked the hair in your face behind your ears.

"If I don't do this now, then I never will. I'm ready."

Jensen kissed your lips before you moved off his lap for him to stand. Once he was grounded, he reached for your hands and pulled you straight into his chest, wrapping his arms around you. "You don't know how long I have been wanting to do this, baby girl. So, so long. Thank you for letting me in. I love you."

You snuggled into Jensen's hold, finally beginning to feel safe in your own home. "I love you too." You grabbed his hand and moved out of JJ's room and down the hall towards the stairs. As you set your foot on the first step, a flashback covered your eyes. And for each step, you saw the stabbing, the punching, all the torture you endured. Finally reaching the bottom, after the last flash made you jump, you took a deep breath and looked up to see Jensen now standing beside you. "You can do this remember? You're (Y/n), my wife and the most badass women I know. Let us help, please." Jensen kissed you forehead and you moved forward with his hand resting on the small of your back.

As you moved to where everyone was, your heart began to pump so loud you could hear the blood in your ears. The thought of having to explain what you went through made you a little nauseous and your hands clammy. You subconsciously began to wipe you hands on your jeans as you walked closer to the laughs of your little girl in the living room. When you got to the living room, there was a sight that made your heart flutter. Gen, Katharine, and your mother were on the couch, chatting and drinking a glass of wine while also watching Matt and Jared play with Shep, Thomas, and JJ in the middle of the living room.

You took a deep breath and Jensen set his hands on your shoulder. Your body relaxed at his touch and Jesnen cleared his throat. "Momma!" JJ smiled and ran to your body. You knelt down and embrased her in your arms, moving slowly into the living room. "(Y/n)'s ready. She is really to talk to us and want's help." Jensen stood next to you as the air left the room. All eyes were on you as you gave a small nod. "JJ, baby, can you take Tom and Shep into the play room for a bit?" You spoke with your cheek pressed against her head. "Yes Momma." You missed her cheek and set her down, watching her grab Tom's and Shep's hands and run with them towards the play room.

You told Jensen with your eyes to sit and he complied. Jared and Matt moved off the floor and into chairs, giving you the floor to pace in front of the TV for everyone to see. You took a deep breath and wiped your hands down your face. You didn't know where to start, it was all beginning to hurt again but you need to do this. After a few moments of silence, when you were about to break down in tears, Matt spoke up. "(Y/n)-"

"It- it happened after I ran away." You cut Matt off and stared into his eyes before quickly moving back to the floor and continuing to pace again. "After my outburst with Jensen, here...with all of you-" You look up and lock eyes with your husband. His eyes held so much sorrow you had to look away before you would run out the door an away from all of this anxiety. "I just drove, and drove, and drove. I tried to clear my mind but I was too exhausted, mentaly and physically. I would have kept driving but I was starting to doze off, so I pulled into a motel in Shreveport. After a long sleep I woke up and headed to a small dinner across the street. I parked my car in the back of the lot, taking a Dean Winchester card," You smile softly and look to see everyone doing the same. Everyone had glossy eyes and most importanly, they gave you their full attention.

"So after I ate, I was actually planning to head home but I was beyond pissed when I saw a huge SUV next to my baby and a nice scratch in the side of my car. Once I saw that David was in the SUV I tried to start my car but I couldn't. I couldn't drive away and running wasn't an option." You swallowed and got tired of pacing so you slowly sat on the floor for more comfort. "David had taken the battery from my car and then used it to smash into my window becuase I had locked my doors. He- he held a rag over my month but I got it off then I kicked him. He in return stabbed my thigh and the rag found my mouth again and I lost consious." You looked to see your mom with tears down her face.